Avoid The Face Dental

Oh no, I am certainly - and painfully - aware of such biases. I was asking specifically about nurses because another user said "The nurses were incredibly nice to me, which is surprising because I'm ugly and 34 years old." I thought that hopefully nurses and doctors wouldn't discriminate based on looks.
Umm i went to TFD and the nurses (except 1) were not that nice and they gave me a dirty stare I'm sure was because I'm ugly lol

I recently spoke to some people who had surgery with Dr. Lee at The Face Dental. Please be careful. He has left patients on read when they told him about problems they were having after surgery with him. He gave some patients tmj and over shaved someone's jaw line causing them to get implants. After a male patient asked for revision because Dr. Lee's surgery caused him to have a lock jaw, Dr. Lee told him he can get a revision for half the price of the first surgery... not even a free revision even though it was his fault for that. Dr. Lee even went against the surgical plan talked about during consultation and increased the millimeters during the surgery. He said he would move a certain amount of millimeters for double jaw surgery with a patient but after speaking with another surgeon, the patient found out he moved 4 millimeters more than said. Another girl had double jaw surgery with him and she had jaw problems before but Dr. Lee did not mention it during the consultation or even was not knowledgeable on how to fix it but he still operated on her. She had to get a revision later because of his mistake as it caused more problems. Many patients are planning to get revisions to fix the problem Dr. Lee caused and they have to spend double the price that they paid before. I know bad surgeries can happen at surgery clinics but at a clinic that specialized in only oral and maxillofacial surgery, problems from double jaw and face contouring surgery should not be happening. I just want to warn other people if you are thinking of Dr. Lee. It's at your own risk.
I’ve already made a deposit to Dr.Lee, now I’m rethinking my decision… do you think he’ll refund me after f2f consultation?

Same here

djs is a very invasive surgery. i hope you have consulted with enough surgeons and have thoroughly understood what you would be going through. i would absolutely want to avoid a revision surgery which is a key factor in my decision making. im not sure how much deposit you have made, but i think you have time before flying over to korea to really flip through the internet/google/this forum and maybe choose 2 more clinics to consult in person before making a final decision. it's a permanent change. anything which gotta do with your upper and lower teeth/or the pro would term them as "jaw", heck, even for vline, i would 100% go to a oral maxillofacial surgeon than a random plastic surgeon. there are many reasons why these surgery are under "Oral and Maxillofacial" department. please consider the different risk involved. again, there's still time. all the best~

djs is a very invasive surgery. i hope you have consulted with enough surgeons and have thoroughly understood what you would be going through. i would absolutely want to avoid a revision surgery which is a key factor in my decision making. im not sure how much deposit you have made, but i think you have time before flying over to korea to really flip through the internet/google/this forum and maybe choose 2 more clinics to consult in person before making a final decision. it's a permanent change. anything which gotta do with your upper and lower teeth/or the pro would term them as "jaw", heck, even for vline, i would 100% go to a oral maxillofacial surgeon than a random plastic surgeon. there are many reasons why these surgery are under "Oral and Maxillofacial" department. please consider the different risk involved. again, there's still time. all the best~
Thanks for the reply! You’re absolutely right, djs is one of the major surgeries. I’ve actually been told to consider djs before anything else, unfortunately I didn’t listen really regretting it. I got v-line, genioplasty and rhinoplasty.. although these surgeries helped a bit but the change is limited.. I’ve consulted EU, TFD and EverM online, they’re all o&mf clinics. I’ll have another f2f consult with TFD before deciding. When are you traveling? do you mind if I add you on kkt?

Thanks for the reply! You’re absolutely right, djs is one of the major surgeries. I’ve actually been told to consider djs before anything else, unfortunately I didn’t listen really regretting it. I got v-line, genioplasty and rhinoplasty.. although these surgeries helped a bit but the change is limited.. I’ve consulted EU, TFD and EverM online, they’re all o&mf clinics. I’ll have another f2f consult with TFD before deciding. When are you traveling? do you mind if I add you on kkt?

likely in may, sure, let me know your id, i would add you =)