Avery crossbody vs mini mac

bag0bsess

Nov 18, 2015
Hey all!
I can't decide between the avery or the mini mac. If you faced the same dilemma, which one did you end up buying? If you have both, which one do you prefer?

All opinons are welcomed! Thank you so much in advance.

Hey all!
I can't decide between the avery or the mini mac. If you faced the same dilemma, which one did you end up buying? If you have both, which one do you prefer?

I feel that Mini Mac is a RM classic compared to the Avery. That being said, In my opinion my favorite is the Mini 5 zip then the Mini Mac. :smile: I vote for the Mini Mac!

Agreed, go for the Mini MAC! I just got one before Christmas and I love it to death! I probably wouldn't buy the Avery because I think the small size combined with saffiano leather would make it difficult to get into, but if you don't mind that, go for it. Saffiano doesn't compare to smooth leather imho though.

Hey all!

I feel like the Avery is a lot less common. That said, the mini mac is a classic for a reason! I'd probably go with the mini mac :smile:

Hey all thanks for your replies. In the end i couldn't help myself... and got both.
Definitely have been using the mini mac more and loving that smooth buttery leather but the avery (which i got in black) has been a good edition for semi-formal events. Really appreciate all the help :smile: