Availability of Elephant Gris Gator CDC w/PHW??

Hi, i'm looking for this elephant gris gator CDC w/PHW, do you happen to come across any?

TIA:smile:

I spoke with a local SA today about the availability of exotic CDCs and she said that they are usually very rare, and there is a mini "waitlist" of sorts for them because demand far outstrips supply.

So, my advice is to try overseas. Let your SA know you're looking for one, but don't hold your breath to get one here.

if you are closer to australia, i think australia usually has very good stock (just check out the amount of gator CDC available on their H website!)

not sure if any H will deliver overseas. but doesn't hurt to give it a try!

good luck! gris elephant croc/gator is GORGEOUS! but some shades are more brown and some more grey, so if you are buying sight unseen and do care about the shade, be sure that it is the shade you want!

I spoke with a local SA today about the availability of exotic CDCs and she said that they are usually very rare, and there is a mini "waitlist" of sorts for them because demand far outstrips supply.

So, my advice is to try overseas. Let your SA know you're looking for one, but don't hold your breath to get one here.

Thanks sweetie for this...yup, i'm trying my luck overseas....hehe

if you are closer to australia, i think australia usually has very good stock (just check out the amount of gator CDC available on their H website!)

not sure if any H will deliver overseas. but doesn't hurt to give it a try!

good luck! gris elephant croc/gator is GORGEOUS! but some shades are more brown and some more grey, so if you are buying sight unseen and do care about the shade, be sure that it is the shade you want!

How cum i didn't think of that, i shld chk nearby asia 1st like australia. But i'm not sure if they ship overseas but no harm tryin like u said.

Yup the shades do look brown or grey IMO from some of the pics that i've seen. But i tot it looks unique...;)