Ava Crossbody in Mermaid!

lccsue

Feb 1, 2008
Gorgeous! I am stunned by the colour - plus it is a super comfie bag to wear either crossbody or on the shoulder (it stays!!) Super hard to photograph. I am sooo happy I got this bag. It easily fits my hobo int'l Lauren wallet, my BB, Bal CP and some makeup. The front pocket is an actual functional pocket. The tassel is so cool. Love love love!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 922
Heehaw, it is not that heavy considering the chain. The bag itself is super light, but of course the chain adds a little weight. You guys, I LOVE this bag. HeeHaw, you are going to love it! It has been a while since I have been this impressed with a bag! Please let me know how you like it when you receive it and post pics too.

Heres a mod pic Scoobie. I have all my stuff in it. Excuse my appearance, I am just leaving for the gym!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 891
Super nice bag! I ordered one,too, although not the greastest shopping experience with stefanibags.com, but oh well, at least the bag itself is not disappointing.

I am so glad to hear that it stays on the shoulder. I've always had a hard time keeping bags on my shoulder that I started to doubt that it is my shoulder that has a problem.

More pics in better lighting.....

Attachments

• BotMM 002.jpg
    BotMM 002.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 283
  • BotMM 003.jpg
    BotMM 003.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 231
  • BotMM 004.jpg
    BotMM 004.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 261
  • BotMM 005.jpg
    BotMM 005.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 242
  • BotMM 006.jpg
    BotMM 006.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 241
:Push: Gosh, I keep coming back here and studying the pictures of this bag like it's nobody's business!! I really, really want it, but just can't justify paying full price when I know it's been out there with a code... Do you think I should just bight the bullet and get it or hold off and see if I can find it again with a discount/code? I am not a huge crossbody bag person, but I just love everything about this one!!!

Scoobie, I hate paying full price so I would lean toward waiting til you find one on sale. I can def keep an eye out for you. I actually got this one on ebay for $325. I am in Canada so it was a little more difficult for me to find as MOB, Endless don't ship and Botkier charges a FORTUNE to ship to Canada....so I am quite pleased I found one at a discount. But this is just my opinion - if you really want it, it would suck if it sold out and became super hard to find.

^^Thanks! That's good to hear...that you found one on the bay! I really have no business buying another bag right now, so I think I will try and be patient and hold out! There's bound to be one floating around out there at some point!