Ava bag, need help.

Its not heavy at all. I have the large Ava and I love it such a versitile bag. The leather is very soft, its Agneau .

The price depends upon what you think its worth. If its a bag you really want and you can't find anywhere else it may be worth it.

I really need help. Is there anyone can help me.

The bag is Chloe Mocha lambskin 'Ava' small bag,

size: 15'' at widest x 7½'' tall at center x 7'' deep
Price: $950

I am new for Chloe, I never have a Chloe bag before. I fall in love at first sight with it.
I placed an order right away when I saw it on sales. But now, I reckon if it is a good buy. Is it thick or heavy? I want a good bag with a good price.

Can any Chloe expert help out? Many thanks!!!

Its not heavy at all. I have the large Ava and I love it such a versitile bag. The leather is very soft, its Agneau .

The price depends upon what you think its worth. If its a bag you really want and you can't find anywhere else it may be worth it.

ali w, thank you very much for your reply. Just as I mentioned before, I am new for Chloe, I never touch or feel a Chloe handbag in person before. Currently I am searching a handbag for myself, I found Ava when I was browsing a handbag website. I like it very much when I saw it on the photo. And placed an order right away. But now, I think Ava bag might be different between the photo and reality. That is why I asking a question about Ava here. I hope I make a good decision on this purchase.

BTW, I did some search here and saw someone bought Ava small bag at four hundred bulks or five hundred.:confused1::sweatdrop::cursing:

ali w, thank you very much for your reply. Just as I mentioned before, I am new for Chloe, I never touch or feel a Chloe handbag in person before. Currently I am searching a handbag for myself, I found Ava when I was browsing a handbag website. I like it very much when I saw it on the photo. And placed an order right away. But now, I think Ava bag might be different between the photo and reality. That is why I asking a question about Ava here. I hope I make a good decision on this purchase.

BTW, I did some search here and saw someone bought Ava small bag at four hundred bulks or five hundred.:confused1::sweatdrop::cursing:

You're welcome:tup:! You can find deals on them but it depends on your need for it. What I mean is, if you are not in a rush you can wait around for one to appear on ebay.

The Ava is a beautiful bag, I don't think yo will be disappointed.

For me so far, Chloe bag IRL is soooo much better looking than any pics on a computer. I am always stunned to see how gorgeous my new Chloe bag is when I open the box for the first time. You will see. Then, you want another one and another....

I bought the Ava last year for less than $600. If you can wait, I say pass on this price. I hate to be a dissenter but I didn't care for the leather on the Ava. Within a week of owning the bag the leather was peeling. I was so disappointed, because the style was gorgeous and the leather so soft. But in general, Chloe is a great brand. I have my eye on a style or 2 for fall!

I've had great luck with my Ava, had it peeled I would have returned it. This bag was a real sleeper, I was not that excited but bought it due to the price, I love it and am glad I took the chance. I think I paid about $700 for mine,but that was last summer when they were easily found in the dept stores. If the stores aren't carrying much now, the $950 may be the best you can do, its much better than the retail. Ask the store if there will be any further markdowns