Authenticate Those SHOES

Hello again! I now received the shoes. I am actually worried they are fake under one of the soles there’s like a plasticy thing that’s coming off. Are Gucci shoes made that badly?
I can’t read what the plastic is but the shoes are authentic IMO.BTW no need to ever post dust bags, boxes etc. Genuine shoes have been resold with fake boxes and bags and vice versa.

Attachments

• MQi738oZr2UYhPzaXqkYpM.jpg
    MQi738oZr2UYhPzaXqkYpM.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 98WiU2bqC3XSEF6KgfbD7A.jpg
    98WiU2bqC3XSEF6KgfbD7A.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 2
  • LZD4zJEAQ2RwCnKhgUELTM.jpg
    LZD4zJEAQ2RwCnKhgUELTM.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 2
  • PBS2QwaMuVpKQXXoorUWvd.jpg
    PBS2QwaMuVpKQXXoorUWvd.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 2
  • F2BpdHW9cNW7Luhj9CrxXL.jpg
    F2BpdHW9cNW7Luhj9CrxXL.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 2
  • yXPL6ZLzabVSv3USNWayTU.jpg
    yXPL6ZLzabVSv3USNWayTU.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 2
  • tmzhvgLToBNWWYgRpr9aSZ.jpg
    tmzhvgLToBNWWYgRpr9aSZ.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 1
  • rF9vnDVwDDoUa6QgtSzJTG.jpg
    rF9vnDVwDDoUa6QgtSzJTG.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 2
I need some help! I bought my 1st pair of Manolo Blahnik luxury brand heels online, I have not yet received it but now I'm not sure if they're authentic. As this is my 1st time purchasing a high-end item, I’m not experienced with luxury items at all & since the price was affordable I jumped in without thinking twice.. though I did ask the seller directly if they’re authentic but who knows if they lie for a sell. Can anyone help me figure it out? :sad: these photos are from the listing posted on Mercari.

Attachments

• IMG_5911.jpeg
    IMG_5911.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5910.jpeg
    IMG_5910.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5909.jpeg
    IMG_5909.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5908.jpeg
    IMG_5908.jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 6
I need some help! I bought my 1st pair of Manolo Blahnik luxury brand heels online, I have not yet received it but now I'm not sure if they're authentic. As this is my 1st time purchasing a high-end item, I’m not experienced with luxury items at all & since the price was affordable I jumped in without thinking twice.. though I did ask the seller directly if they’re authentic but who knows if they lie for a sell. Can anyone help me figure it out? :sad: these photos are from the listing posted on Mercari.
Do you have a link to the online site for this listing? The first post on the first page of this thread gives the preferred info for an authentication. Thanks.

I received them! Here are some photos. Let me know if you require more pictures to help me identify if these are authentic. Thank you!
Macro photos are always preferred so we can see details of stitching and seams. Hand made shoes will always look different than a shoe made on a machine, so details are key. Many of Manolo’s shoes are favorites for counterfeiters, more unusual rarely seen models like this are generally authentic, although there really is no one hard fast rule when it comes to what may be knocked off.

Reactions: kavvy123
Post any questions regarding authenticity of shoes, boots, etc. . . or Sellers here.:yes:

FOR AUCTION SITES:
]Item: xxxx
Listing number: xxxx
Seller: xxxx
Link: xxxx
Comments: xxxx

If the shoes in question are NOT ON AN AUCTION SITE, please use the following:
Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available):
Seller:
Comments:
Please give us as much information as you can and then attach any photos (all authentication must include photos).

This format to prevent duplication requests and to make it simpler for people to 'search' for items which may have been posted previously. If you feel that your post has been skipped, you may repost but please copy and paste the ORIGINAL LINK, do not just copy and paste the link from your post.

Please post ALL of the following photos to insure ACCURATE authentication:

ON A HARD SURFACE, NOT A BED OR CARPETING
*We need to see the ENTIRE shoe, not a cropped portion.
PROFILE: this is a shot of the entire side of the shoe, and should be taken straight on, NOT from above or below
BACK
FRONT
LABEL/LOGO inside the shoe
SOLE 1: a clear close-up shot of the logo/size stamp, preferably no flash
(a macro lens is best for this shot – it's the flower icon on your camera)
SOLE 2: a shot of the entire sole

BOOTS: Please do your best to get a clear shot of the label inside the boot. This can be tricky, but it can be done.

AUTHENTICATORS: Please utilize the "QUOTE" feature when responding directly to another post. Please do not publicly post details about why you think an item is or is not authentic, sellers of fakes have been known to lurk here and we would not want to help the

Note: The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on PurseForum are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by PurseForum members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.
Authenticators only represent themselves individually, not necessarily other authenticators or the staff of PurseForum.

I can’t read what the plastic is but the shoes are authentic IMO.BTW no need to ever post dust bags, boxes etc. Genuine shoes have been resold with fake boxes and bags and vice versa.

Macro photos are always preferred so we can see details of stitching and seams. Hand made shoes will always look different than a shoe made on a machine, so details are key. Many of Manolo’s shoes are favorites for counterfeiters, more unusual rarely seen models like this are generally authentic, although there really is no one hard fast rule when it comes to what may be knocked off.
I appreciate your feedback! I will definitely take that into consideration for future reference. This is my first pair ever for luxury pair of shoes so it’s definitely challenging for me to identify. I’m not sure if these are good enough but I tried my best!

Attachments

• IMG_6004.jpeg
    IMG_6004.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6003.jpeg
    IMG_6003.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6002.jpeg
    IMG_6002.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6001.jpeg
    IMG_6001.jpeg