**CLOSED** Authenticate This TORY BURCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I recently bought a gemini link tote from an instagram seller. She also has outlet photos from the US. But I just want to make sure bec I also recommended her to a friend, who bought a TB flemming.

@harlem_cutie

ig seller is: shopinmanila1

If addtl photos are needed, pls tell me! TIAView attachment 4816639View attachment 4816640View attachment 4816641View attachment 4816642View attachment 4816643

I can tell that the kira chevron mixed top handle in that instagram is fake, as I have the original one and there are few differences. And the price tag is fake, for your reference, this is an authentic one. spacing is different and most noticeable is the “TORYBURCH.COM”, in the authentic one, the length doesn’t go over the barcode length below it. in the fake one, it does.

I’m not an authenticator though so take it with a grain of salt, but it is very most likely fake. please, correct me if I’m wrong

4C6225F2-3423-40ED-A3F6-63DD5F1D4B6D.jpeg

More reference, the left one is authentic, right one is fake. Hope this kind of helps @_@

View attachment 4816655

Would you know if there would be a difference between the tags for the outlet and retail? As the ones on the ig shop claims to be from an outlet.

I was actually very happy with my purchase as nothing was off. But then I found my old 2017 paperbag when my sister bought me Tory Burch shoes from a US Outlet. The difference in the texture of that paperbag with my new paperbag was kinda huge. 2017 paperbag was smooth to touch and the handles of the paperbag felt luxurious. While the one I bought from IG felt cheap. Of course, there might be difference in production from then..

Would you know if there would be a difference between the tags for the outlet and retail? As the ones on the ig shop claims to be from an outlet.

I was actually very happy with my purchase as nothing was off. But then I found my old 2017 paperbag when my sister bought me Tory Burch shoes from a US Outlet. The difference in the texture of that paperbag with my new paperbag was kinda huge. 2017 paperbag was smooth to touch and the handles of the paperbag felt luxurious. While the one I bought from IG felt cheap. Of course, there might be difference in production from then..
as far as I know, there is no difference in tory burch outlet & boutique price tags in terms of fonts and spacings, just like coach.

do you happen to get a dustbag as well? fake ones tend to have a bit untidy stitchings in the colored pattern.

tory burch fake bags nowadays are extremely hard to tell from the authentic ones, unless you have the same authentic model to compare it with in hand.

Reactions: donutsprinkles
I recently purchased a Tory Burch Emerson Zip top tote from an ebay seller for a bargain. I'm wondering if you all have any thoughts on authenticity. @harlem_cutie or anyone else with more knowledge than me.
Based on my other TB purchases, it seems authentic, but it was sold used without tags or dust bag.
20200817_143611.jpg20200817_143542.jpg20200817_143500.jpg20200817_143324.jpg

20200817_143414.jpg

20200817_143717.jpg

20200817_143324.jpg

20200817_143646.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, i’m new in this forum. I recently bought tory burch kira mixed floral camera bag from instagram online shop. Please help me to authenticate this bag. Thank you! :smile:View attachment 4816645View attachment 4816646View attachment 4816647View attachment 4816648View attachment 4816649View attachment 4816650View attachment 4816651

I ended up went to tory burch store and comparing this bag with the same bag at the store. Turned out mine‘s fake :sad: when you compare them side by side you will see the differences clearly. i was sure first time i received the bag that it was authentic because it was like too good to be fake. And @deemary was right about the tag label. The font the spaces and everything in that. thank you :smile:

Reactions: deemary
I ended up went to tory burch store and comparing this bag with the same bag at the store. Turned out mine‘s fake :sad: when you compare them side by side you will see the differences clearly. i was sure first time i received the bag that it was authentic because it was like too good to be fake. And @deemary was right about the tag label. The font the spaces and everything in that. thank you :smile:

I’m so sorry to hear that :sad:. I know, the fakes are really something. They do really look “high-quality”.

aww that is sad to hear. After much investigation, I’ve concluded that mine is a fake as well. The prices are just too good to be true. Also, the seller claims that the items are from the TB outlet when the items are only available from a botique. TB Tags are also usually attached at the back of the bag never in front. Outlet bags apparently don’t come with a dustbag as well.

I also checked the zipper ofmy bag and it says on the inside part that it is a YKK zipper. ☹

aww that is sad to hear. After much investigation, I’ve concluded that mine is a fake as well. The prices are just too good to be true. Also, the seller claims that the items are from the TB outlet when the items are only available from a botique. TB Tags are also usually attached at the back of the bag never in front. Outlet bags apparently don’t come with a dustbag as well.

I also checked the zipper ofmy bag and it says on the inside part that it is a YKK zipper. ☹

so sorry for that too. I have read online about those YKK zippers as well, but when i checked at the store all the bags are with YKK zippers. Maybe the new production using it now?

Here’s for another tag comparison between the same type of bag. Left is mine the original and right is the fake one from an instagram online shop that claimed it’s authentic. Cmiiw :smile: View attachment 4822544
Yes, and that’s an example of the more obvious fake tags. So is the one I’ve posted. There are fake tags that are not so obvious, they got the font right, only the spacings’ a little off. Haven’t got an example photo of them yet though, but I’ve seen it. Will post it when I got em.

Since @harlem_cutie doesn’t seem to be currently active on this thread, here is a youtube video comparing fake & authentic tory burch flemings. The differences are really hard to spot unless you compare them hand in hand. Hope this helps whoever needs to authenticate their fleming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.