**CLOSED** Authenticate This TORY BURCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never posted anything how do I post in a thread if I need an authentication of a bag? Thank you for your help and how can I find my threat after I post It? This one says post reply hopefully I am not replying to someone's post.

Just post on the "write a reply" box and upload the pics of the bag u want to be authenticated(upload more pics as possible) Then, you will receive a notification when someone replied on your post.

View attachment 3755151 View attachment 3755153 I hope this is the right place to post. Can someone authenticate this Thea backpack for me? The seller had a return policy, but I'm just not sure. The leather smells odd to me. View attachment 3755178 View attachment 3755179 View attachment 3755180 View attachment 3755181 View attachment 3755182 View attachment 3755178 View attachment 3755179 View attachment 3755180 View attachment 3755181 I'm always nervous with eBay sellers, especially one who has several brand new bags for sale. Thanks in advance!

This was the original listing. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tory-Burch-...NloLkPneLfa7RwYS6bZrU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Hello ladies im planning to buy tory flemming.please to authenticate this bag fake or not. Pict is from seller, this bag is pre owned.thanx before

I'm pretty sure this is fake. The quilting is off.

View attachment 3755151 View attachment 3755153 I hope this is the right place to post. Can someone authenticate this Thea backpack for me? The seller had a return policy, but I'm just not sure. The leather smells odd to me. View attachment 3755178 View attachment 3755179 View attachment 3755180 View attachment 3755181 View attachment 3755182 View attachment 3755178 View attachment 3755179 View attachment 3755180 View attachment 3755181 I'm always nervous with eBay sellers, especially one who has several brand new bags for sale. Thanks in advance!

Pretty sure this fake. Too many red flags to say this was an outlet bag. The seller doesn't seem to use any of their own pics either. I would return.

I'm pretty sure this is fake. The quilting is off.

Pretty sure this fake. Too many red flags to say this was an outlet bag. The seller doesn't seem to use any of their own pics either. I would return.

Thank you for your reply. The seller insists that it's real. She said that her sister works at the Tory Burch store at South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA, and that is how she gets bags. Do you think that could be true? I'd hate to falsely report someone to eBay.

Thank you for your reply. The seller insists that it's real. She said that her sister works at the Tory Burch store at South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA, and that is how she gets bags. Do you think that could be true? I'd hate to falsely report someone to eBay.

No seller is going to tell you they sold you a fake. If she is insistent the bag is authentic then she should be able to provide a receipt and that would end all the speculation. I believe this fake because a few details are off, mainly the emblem. The Thea line has lots of variations so it's possible I'm wrong. Please post a close-up of the hardware on the tassels and the side studs. I will look at that before you contact the seller. ALL of the sellers pics with the gray background are from various replica sellers.

No seller is going to tell you they sold you a fake. If she is insistent the bag is authentic then she should be able to provide a receipt and that would end all the speculation. I believe this fake because a few details are off, mainly the emblem. The Thea line has lots of variations so it's possible I'm wrong. Please post a close-up of the hardware on the tassels and the side studs. I will look at that before you contact the seller. ALL of the sellers pics with the gray background are from various replica sellers.
Here you go. I really appreciate you taking the time to double check. I'm sure you're right, it's just SO disappointing. I only discovered this bag after it was already sold out and I badly want to find one.

Attachments

• IMG_6791.JPG
    IMG_6791.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_6792.JPG
    IMG_6792.JPG
    256.3 KB · Views: 243
IMG_6778.PNG Hi everyone! I found a wallet that I love but I have only found it on sites such as Poshmark, eBay, tradsey and amazon. Is there anyone that can help me with knowing if the Landon Contiental zip wallet was ever a real wallet and if so if this one appears to be authentic? Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_6779.PNG
    IMG_6779.PNG
    643.2 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_6780.PNG
    IMG_6780.PNG
    970.2 KB · Views: 238
Here you go. I really appreciate you taking the time to double check. I'm sure you're right, it's just SO disappointing. I only discovered this bag after it was already sold out and I badly want to find one.

Sorry, but my opinion is unchanged and I still feel this is fake. This is a replica site that the seller has taken quite a few pics from - http://www.mknvbao.com/goods.php?id=603. If she is insistent the bag is legit let her provide a receipt.

View attachment 3755794 Hi everyone! I found a wallet that I love but I have only found it on sites such as Poshmark, eBay, tradsey and amazon. Is there anyone that can help me with knowing if the Landon Contiental zip wallet was ever a real wallet and if so if this one appears to be authentic? Thank you so much in advance!

The Landon line is outlet only and the wallet is authentic.

Hi!
I'm not sure if this is the right thread but I wonder if anyone knows if there's such a color of chestnut/gold for the serena 2 flats. My friend was trying to sell her pair of serena 2 flats.
I really hope someone can help me with this.
Thank you!

Hi guys!

Help please.
I need to know if there's chestnut/gold color for serena 2 flats.

Thank you

Hi! This is what showed up when i searched for the style # of the item

IMG_1500061866.636873.jpg

If it is the same with the actual shoes that you have then there is a serena 2 flats in chestnut/gold

You can also try to google search: tory burch "style number *****"

Status
Not open for further replies.