Authenticate This Thomas Wylde

HI there, i just saw this on a local auction site, and ive got a good feeling it is a fake to but because i have never seen one in real life and i just encountered it for sale to i wanted som opinions...
71370238_full.jpg

71278576_full.jpg

Can anyone tell if this TW Oxford is authentic? Seller says she purchased the bag from Bloomingdales in 2006. She is asking $1,000. I have looked at some authentic bags online but there aren't many out there to compare it to. She has not sold any other TW bags.

cbb0_1.jpg

40bf_1.jpg

ce78_1.jpg

d08b_1.jpg

d26a_1.jpg

d4aa_1.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I wouldn't mind knowing the Bloomingdales that sold TW....it is not carried by too many retailers - and I didn't think a big box store like Bloomies would have been offered the line.

I used to own a skull bag - and still have a TW leather jacket - they are really hard to authenticate in pictures - easy if you can feel one, they have a very distinctive smell - it is in the leather - my jacket still has the TW smell and it is more than 2 years old now.

Good luck with your hunt - to be 100% I would buy TW from an authorized retailer only.

It's so difficult to tell with the fakes getting better and people just selling for a low price to get money ASAP. I've checked the guides and the only thing hinky is the lining being upside-down on one side. It's not shiny though and the metal skulls are all uniform. Also, the handle doesn't have black lines like the guide shows, but it's a little shine...:confused1:

Attachments

• fbe9_1.jpg
    fbe9_1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 212
  • fcf5_0.jpg
    fcf5_0.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 233
  • fac8_0.jpg
    fac8_0.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 227
  • fbe9_0.jpg
    fbe9_0.jpg