Authenticate This PROENZA SCHOULER

Oxblood has silver hardware and burgundy has gold. It's hard to tell which color hardware you have on my monitor...some of your pics look silver and others look gold. Regardless, it's a beautiful bag. :smile:

Totally agree! I just love to find out more about my bags including the colour, collection, etc. Thanks for the info! Have been carrying her nonstop for the past week and she's a dream!

Hi, can somebody authenticate this bag? Seller says it was purchased from gilt.com without a dustbag...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Proenza-Sch...738122?hash=item465a6c004a:g:zUkAAOSwCEdYTxwW

Hi, this looks ok but there are only 3 pics of the actual bag, I'd like to see closeup pics of the inside with the stamped Made in Italy and cloth tag.
Thanks for the pics, it looks ok so far but the Made in Italy stamp pic is missing and the cloth tag inside the bag.

PROENZA SCHOULER AUTHENTICITY QUESTIONS GO HERE.

****​

The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

FIRST, PLEASE DO A SEARCH BY SELLER NAME OR ITEM NUMBER TO SEE IF YOUR QUESTION HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.

IF THE LISTING HAS NOT YET BEEN AUTHENTICATED, POST HERE.

This is a free service, so it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format.
PLEASE LEAVE A SPACE AFTER THE COLONS.

PLEASE LIMIT YOUR REQUESTS TO THREE (3) PER POST.

FOR AUCTION SITES:

Item: xxxx
Listing number: xxxx
Seller: xxxx
Link: xxxx
Comments: xxxx

If the item in question is
NOT ON AN AUCTION SITE, please use the following:

Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available):
Seller:
Comments:
Please give us as much information as you can and then attach any photos (all authentication must include photos).

This format to prevent duplication requests and to make it simpler for people to 'search' for items which may have been posted previously. If you feel that your post has been skipped, you may repost but please copy and paste the ORIGINAL LINK, do not just copy and paste the link from your post. It will not work.

AUTHENTICATORS: Please utilize the "QUOTE" feature when responding directly to another post. Please do not publicly post details about why you think an item is or is not authentic, sellers of fakes have been known to lurk here and we would not want to help them.

Should one of YOUR items be questioned in this thread
, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity. DO NOT handle disputes with other members in this thread – take your differences to Private Messages.
****Failure to do so can result in BANNING.****

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

Hi. I'm new to posting on the site although I have been drooling over pics of PS1s for some time. I've found a brown PS1 on eBay and would be very grateful if you could authenticate it for me please. I'm drawn to the brown and military green with gold hardware that are no longer available unfortunately!

Item: Brown and gold Medium PS1 Nrw
Listing No: 142111006177
Seller: Italyfashionpoint.
Link: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hand-Bags-P...ad4c5d36ffc3ac07%7Ciid%3A9&varId=441192845267
Comment: the same bag appears to be advertised on both Ebsy UK and Amazon UK. The Amazon sellers name is B-exit wondered if you had come across Italyfashionpoint/B-exit before?

IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0013.JPG IMG_0012.JPG

Hi. I'm new to posting on the site although I have been drooling over pics of PS1s for some time. I've found a brown PS1 on eBay and would be very grateful if you could authenticate it for me please. I'm drawn to the brown and military green with gold hardware that are no longer available unfortunately!

Item: Brown and gold Medium PS1 Nrw
Listing No: 142111006177
Seller: Italyfashionpoint.
Link: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hand-Bags-Proenza-Schouler-Women-Leather-Brown-H00003L001B2046-/142111006177?var=&hash=item211679dde1:m:mQqG8GhdtECWxqaDAqZFU2w&_trkparms=pageci%3Aa4eb1b66-d5bf-11e6-b403-74dbd18079bf%7Cparentrq%3A7ee9eac01590a624ad4c5d36ffc3ac07%7Ciid%3A9&varId=441192845267
Comment: the same bag appears to be advertised on both Ebsy UK and Amazon UK. The Amazon sellers name is B-exit wondered if you had come across Italyfashionpoint/B-exit before?
View attachment 3568672 View attachment 3568675 View attachment 3568678
Hi, the pics looks ok but I'd like to see closeup pics of the inside with the stamped PS letters below the zipper and inside the pocket (on the leather tab) + letters on the fold-over clasp.
The seller is new for this thread but you could search on all tPF forums. The color could be Fall 2014 Dark Chocolate.