Authenticate This PROENZA SCHOULER

PROENZA SCHOULER AUTHENTICITY QUESTIONS GO HERE.

****​

The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

FIRST, PLEASE DO A SEARCH BY SELLER NAME OR ITEM NUMBER TO SEE IF YOUR QUESTION HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.

IF THE LISTING HAS NOT YET BEEN AUTHENTICATED, POST HERE.

This is a free service, so it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format.
PLEASE LEAVE A SPACE AFTER THE COLONS.

PLEASE LIMIT YOUR REQUESTS TO THREE (3) PER POST.

FOR AUCTION SITES:

Item: xxxx
Listing number: xxxx
Seller: xxxx
Link: xxxx
Comments: xxxx

If the item in question is
NOT ON AN AUCTION SITE, please use the following:

Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available):
Seller:
Comments:
Please give us as much information as you can and then attach any photos (all authentication must include photos).

This format to prevent duplication requests and to make it simpler for people to 'search' for items which may have been posted previously. If you feel that your post has been skipped, you may repost but please copy and paste the ORIGINAL LINK, do not just copy and paste the link from your post. It will not work.

AUTHENTICATORS: Please utilize the "QUOTE" feature when responding directly to another post. Please do not publicly post details about why you think an item is or is not authentic, sellers of fakes have been known to lurk here and we would not want to help them.

Should one of YOUR items be questioned in this thread
, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity. DO NOT handle disputes with other members in this thread – take your differences to Private Messages.
****Failure to do so can result in BANNING.****

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm....there are tons of fake PS1 bags out there in many colors now and tan suede being one of them. Also, that size PS1 is highly replicated. If she got it from Asia and can't guarantee the authenticity of it, then I would IMO pass on the bag. However, if you don't mind owning a potentially could-be-real-but-may-not-be bag for really cheap, then go for it. But if true authenticity is your thing....I'd pass.

I would be really interested in your thoughts on this one please. I've just received it and the quality etc is great and the bag's heavy but having read some of the postings I'm starting to get worried.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290403971217&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
I've been e-mailed a copy of the receipt from Barneys. Apparently, the original has been sent to HMRC to claim back tax.
How can one tell if a PS1 is fake? The sellers has assured me it's genuine.
Many thanks in anticipation.

I've got this exact bag! It is last seasons style indeed - the main difference is that the back pocket is a zip on the new version and a slit pocket on the old version.

It looks fine to me on camparing it to mine. I got mine from the States - I wish I had of waited as there are so many more funky colours out now, I love the yellow one!

MANY THANKS I'm feeling a bit less paranoid now! Is the dustbag a thin grey cotton?
Do you squirt your bag with a protector as it's going to be difficult to keep pristine.

I would be really interested in your thoughts on this one please. I've just received it and the quality etc is great and the bag's heavy but having read some of the postings I'm starting to get worried.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290403971217&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
I've been e-mailed a copy of the receipt from Barneys. Apparently, the original has been sent to HMRC to claim back tax.
How can one tell if a PS1 is fake? The sellers has assured me it's genuine.
Many thanks in anticipation.

Hmm...I have my concerns as there seems to be several points off.