Authenticate This Mulberry

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoopyLou - It doesn't look like ginger, it looks like salmon, but as it is a sample it may be a unique colour. I know the seller (who is a tPFer) and the bag looks fine.

lola - The charlie looks good.

blivlien - Likely to be ok, but I'd like to see a photo of the serial number.

jkn - Without feet and clochette, it would be a special purchase. I would like to see a close up of the interior Mulberry label and serial number if it has one.

anne.castle - Although there is only one photo, this seller is a well known tPFer, so I think we are safe to say it is fine.

Thank you so much, Jazzy! I so appreciate your advice and expertise. I will see if I can get other information/pictures from the seller. You don't know how much we rely on you and other wonderful ladies here:smile:

LoopyLou - It doesn't look like ginger, it looks like salmon, but as it is a sample it may be a unique colour. I know the seller (who is a tPFer) and the bag looks fine.

lola - The charlie looks good.

blivlien - Likely to be ok, but I'd like to see a photo of the serial number.

jkn - Without feet and clochette, it would be a special purchase. I would like to see a close up of the interior Mulberry label and serial number if it has one.

anne.castle - Although there is only one photo, this seller is a well known tPFer, so I think we are safe to say it is fine.

thanks jazzy. i'm still waiting on pics and the seller is being unresponsive, so i think i'll give this one a miss

This is a Mulberry Daria clutch that I have received as a gift from a rich aunt.
Could someone authenticate this for me? I want to know if it is authentic.

dsc1938p.jpg

dsc1932.jpg

dsc1961.jpg

dsc1960.jpg

dsc1936m.jpg

dsc1934k.jpg

zipper says ririM6

Status
Not open for further replies.