Authenticate This Mulberry - please read post 1 FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can somebody help me... Can you send me a link? Something? I know that I am possibly being really thick here, but I am unable to load an authentication request with photos. This is my first attempt and I am using an iPad and I am about round the twist 😳

Try uploading the photos in Photobucket and paste the link on here.

Please can somebody help me... Can you send me a link? Something? I know that I am possibly being really thick here, but I am unable to load an authentication request with photos. This is my first attempt and I am using an iPad and I am about round the twist 😳

Hi Purpleelaine

I hope this helps....I checked it through on my computer and on my iPad.

See Pic 1
- click on the bright blue box [POST A REPLY] and the reply box will appear below.
- click on [Go Advanced] box below the reply box to bring up the option to add attachments (i.e. your pictures)

See Pic 2
- Type your message in reply box (in the format requested in the first post on the thread)

See Pic 3
- Scroll down to see the attach files box, click on [Manage Attachments] to bring up a "pop-up" box to add photos

See Pic 4
- When using iPad, click on [Choose File] then select [Photo Library] to select your photographs
- Once selected click [Upload] and they will show up below

- When using Computer, click on [Browse] to add pictures from computer
- Once selected click [Upload] and they will show up below

Then hit [Submit Reply] to post it.
:smile:

Attachments

• Pic1.png
    Pic1.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 290
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 285
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 285
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 306
Welcome to the forum !

Looks fake to me, is there any interior Mulberry label ? Could see a photo of it though.

Hi and thank you for such a quick reply. No there's no interior Mulberry label. I wasn't sure if vintage Mulberrys always had tags, labels etc.I don't suppose you have any idea when Mulberry fakes started to appear?

Many thanks

Hi lovelies could you possibly authenticate these please. Thank you.

Item name: Genuine Mulberry oak nvt Roxanne
Item number: 111588815197
Seller id: sophiekvintage

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-M...97?pt=UK_Women_s_Handbags&hash=item19fb36315d

Item name: Genuine mulberry del rey hardback in black grainy print
Item number: 261755270882
Seller id: ernieperniesophie

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261755270882?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

(Wasn't sure on whether Del Rey is genuine as it is spelt Del Ray ! )

Last edited:
No, nor am I. The turnlock photo does not quite show what we need to see from the angle it is taken and we cannot see the stamping on the interior label (which I would normally expect to be leather and not suede). If you have paid, then when it arrives, we could see some better photos or if you haven't paid, for a definitive answer, I would like to see the serial number and a closer photo of the turnlock from the side profile showing the hole.

Thanks Lakrits and JazzyJay for your quick response. Could it be that the bag was bought from an Outlet? I have added some more photos for you to have a look at. Thanks again.

Attachments

• DSCF1772.JPG
    DSCF1772.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 299
  • DSCF1787.JPG
    DSCF1787.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 301
  • DSCF1788.JPG
    DSCF1788.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 305
  • DSCF1762.JPG
    DSCF1762.JPG