Authenticate This Louis Vuitton >> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me authenticate this LV azur hampstead

She says theres no serial number and thats its GM but when i told her it doesnt come in GM she said it mightve been MM then.

http://s832.photobucket.com/albums/zz250/joyce_liu1991/
There's a GM. Anyway, need clear close ups of the heatstamp,date code(inside the pocket, near the seam towards the top, heatstamped on the alcantra and can be hard to dectect), LV engraved on clip,zipper pull and plate. Pics need to be clear and taken under natural light/white light without flash.

Hi there...
I purchased my first Louis Vuitton not too long ago and you wonderful ladies helped me make sure it was the real thing so I really appreciate that.
I have a question though to Louis Vuitton lovers...The bag I bought was the Batignolles Horizontal which is a medium sized bag but since I am a big bag person I just couldnt use it, thought it was just way too small for me. So I am wondering your opinions on which "bigger" bags you've tried, and whether you've liked them etc.. Has anyone had experience with the Totally Gm and Mm bags....is the GM too big??

Any input will be appreciated..:yahoo::yahoo:

I thought Sophie only comes in Mono? This looks good, I'm also pretty sure it's the Eva...

I thought so to but went and checked out the Sophie clubhouse and sure enough it came out after the mono. The date code on this is from mid 2007, the Eva had not even been released yet which is why I figured it had to be the Sophie. They do look very similar so I can see who YC would have marked it as the Eva. Anyway, the bag has already sold.

I thought so to but went and checked out the Sophie clubhouse and sure enough it came out after the mono. The date code on this is from mid 2007, the Eva had not even been released yet which is why I figured it had to be the Sophie. They do look very similar so I can see who YC would have marked it as the Eva. Anyway, the bag has already sold.
^^so we were right AAdams! it is the Sophie! I am the one who bought it:graucho:

Hi Can anyone please tell me if the attached pictures are of an anuthentic LV bag?

Item name:

thanks heaps multicolor priscilla
date code: SP2047
Measurements: lenght 10 inches/26cm
height 9.5 inches/24 cm
width at base 7inches/18cms

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg