Authenticate This Louis Vuitton >> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, please HELP!
I sold a bag to a buyer on ebay, he is a guy trying to purchase the bag as gift. After he asked me how to remove the "patina" on handle(I told him not to do so), and he tried some leather cleaning product and failed to do so(possibly the bag is ruined). NOW, he claimed my bag is fake BECAUSE eluxury.com never SELL LOUIS VUITTON product and asked for a refund. I purchased this bag at eluxury.com(They just closed their retail like 8 months ago, right?) and I have receipt and picture. Here is my listing:

xxxxx

Too bad I cannot provide more pictures since the bag has sent out! I hope the buyer will come forward and ask EXPERT here for a second opinion or simply go to Louis Vuitton store to verify!:s

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. This is not on auction. Kindly authenticate.Thanks bunches!
lvspeedy25bag1jpg.jpg

lvspedy25bag4jpg.jpg

Fake :tdown: but please wait for a second opinion

Hi, please HELP!
I sold a bag to a buyer on ebay, he is a guy trying to purchase the bag as gift. After he asked me how to remove the "patina" on handle(I told him not to do so), and he tried some leather cleaning product and failed to do so(possibly the bag is ruined). NOW, he claimed my bag is fake BECAUSE eluxury.com never SELL LOUIS VUITTON product and asked for a refund. I purchased this bag at eluxury.com(They just closed their retail like 8 months ago, right?) and I have receipt and picture. Here is my listing:

xxxxx

Too bad I cannot provide more pictures since the bag has sent out! I hope the buyer will come forward and ask EXPERT here for a second opinion or simply go to Louis Vuitton store to verify!:s

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING!!!!

Do you have the emails where he says he used a leather cleaner on it? Because if so I am sure that ebay won't give him his money back because he has altered the bag.
You should tell him to go to www.caroldiva.com and get a written authentication saying that it's fake -- if he really thinks it is then he won't mind paying for authentication ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, could any of you please tell me if this is authentic? I am in love with the green Sprouse collection, but as a college student cant afford it right. Anyway I saw this on ebay for a good price, but the seller only has the scarf, no receipt, tags, nothing. How common are fake scarves? Thanks alot!

Attachments

• DSC00900.jpg
    DSC00900.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00901.jpg
    DSC00901.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00902.jpg
    DSC00902.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00903.jpg
    DSC00903.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC00904.jpg
    DSC00904.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 73
Do you have the emails where he says he used a leather cleaner on it? Because if so I am sure that ebay won't give him his money back because he has altered the bag.
You should tell him to go to www.caroldiva.com and get a written authentication saying that it's fake -- if he really thinks it is then he won't mind paying for authentication ;)

Thank you for your advise, YES, I do have the email!
So what do you think about my bag? Authentic or not? I know my bag is authentic but I would like a second opinion to show him what expert really think about my bag's authenticity. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.