Authenticate This L.A.M.B.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
Please post authenticity questions on L.A.M.B. by Gwen in this thread.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Note: The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

Note to sellers
Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Last edited:
I sent the seller a message, the reserve is $120 so I think I might try to get in on it!

Did you get this one?

You may still be able to find one below: Ask if you can use the 20% off coupon going on right now!

The Cincinnati, Ohio Off 5th has quite a few LAMB bags,
513-671-3143, they do ship bags.

I saw alot of Lipstick in Mandeville, Tote, Esquivel and the Medium Bowler. There were a few in Rasta and some in the Cheetah. They also had wallets in Lipstick.

Hi everyone, my name is Heather and I LOVE purses! Recently I bought a LAMB handbag on Ebay for the first time ever. I got it and was disappointed that the printing on the back overlapped on one line.

The seller is selling a bunch of them and was nice about sending me another.

At first I thought maybe it was an "irregular" but then someone suggested it may be fake. So I thought I'd come ask the experts (that's you all!)

Thanks

IMG_6438.jpg

I think that bag is fake Heather. The type is off and too thin and the red lesportsac tag has too big of spaces between the letters in 'lesportsac.' The dead giveaway is that the seller has a ton, all NWT. I'm sorry that guy sold you a fake! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

There are steps you can take in order to get your money back through paypal, you can try talking to the guy first, but most likely he won't cooperate. If he doesn't want to refund you your money, then you will have to open a not as described dispute on ebay. Good Luck! That really pisses me off that people sell fakes of LAMB, especially the clothes. People don't realize they are fakes and then they unknowingly have fakes in their LAMB collections. :sad: