Scarves Authenticate This HERMÈS Scarf READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you!

2. #1697 Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  3. #1698 Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  4. This is authentic.
    it is a tag for franchise shops selling H scarves (most of these shops do not carry H any longer). Most of them were regular items and not (as the listing indicates) just made for this specific concessionaire.

5. Thanks, DDC!

6. I desperately need help to authenticate an Hermes birkin bag. How can I do that? I just join pf. Thanks

7. Jump over to this thread and please read the first post to see exactly what's needed to get a bag authenticated.

8. #1705 Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
    Thanks for the reply! I have another question: I bought this beautiful "Citrouilles et Coloquintes 35" Silk in navy Scarf from a seller in Europe, Belgium, LabelLOV.com The scars' colours seem very accurate and sophisticated, but the seams are a little uneven, a little warped for a Hermes. All my other hermes scarves, store bought, are very evenly done at seams. Could it be because this one is an older one? Could it be a fake? Has anybody worked with this seller before? Any ideas on seams and how they age? They are not unrolled or anything, just bellow Hermes craftsmanship I think. perhaps a tad thinner silk than usual, but it could just be my impressions... Here is the scar:

http://www.labellov.com/hermes-carre-806.html

9. This is authentic (even with the few pics I can say that).
    Each Hermès scarf is a unique piece, especially the hems. They can be irregular, warped or whatsoever. I have been buying H for ages and I have many boutique bought items, which are new and have 'funny hems'. Of course, the hems do age. When a scarf is dry-cleaned, washed etc, it has an effect on the hems.

10. Item: Hermes Paris Scarf Suspenders Les Sangles J. Metz 100% Silk 34" x 34"
    Seller:onlineauctionsbybluestar
    Item #: 350908851135
    Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hermes-Paris-Scarf-Suspenders-Les-Sangles-J-Metz-100-Silk-34-x-34-/350908851135?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=Vdwr781OX0RKfofpLsZDyiiuWVM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Seller accepted my offer faster than I could submit my authentication request. Could you please let me know before I make payment? I couldn't find info on it in the scarf catalogs? Thank you so much!