*CLOSED* Authenticate This HERMÈS Bag – READ 1st POST BEFORE SUBMITTING REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently we do not have an Hermes authenticator, you'll need to use a paid service.
Please do not ask in off topic threads for opinions or start new threads. Thanks!

Please note there is no chatting allowed on this thread.

All authenticators are volunteers and may choose to answer posts or not as they individually see fit. For guidelines on what/how to post look at the beginning of this thread.

If you find your post ignored it may be for any reason

'bumping', 'begging' or have a hissy fit will not help
'Barking' when others try to help you will not help
Playing the 'unfair' card will not help.

If reg. members see a post that does not qualify for help you are of course free to prompt the poster (or ignore) but do not get drawn into an argument.

If you find posters rude or breaking tPF rules please report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear experts,
My friend has this B30 in red and said it's a real, but i've found something wrong with the dustbag, fonts, and leather and think it's a fake. But i can be wrong. Please help me authenticate this Birkin 30 in red stamp N. TIA :smile:
View attachment 2206913
View attachment 2206914
View attachment 2206915
View attachment 2206951
View attachment 2206952
View attachment 2206953
View attachment 2206956
View attachment 2206957
View attachment 2206958
View attachment 2206960

Authentication is not given on private sale bags here.

Please contact a paid service if you require authentication. There are a few.

Hi, could you please help to authenticate, thanks
Item: Hermes 35cm Rose Jaipur Birkin REDUCED!
Listing Number: n/a
Seller: Jemznjewels
Link: http://jemznjewels.com/item/hermes-35cm-rose-jaipur-birkin-reduced!/
Comment: One of the reputable seller recommended, but just want to be sure about the authenticity and also is the price reasonable? Seller does not want to go even $1 lower :smile: Thanks

Pictures could be better. I dont see problems it what is shown however. This is a typical reseller price for this combo. How much you want to pay is up to you, as always.

Hello all! It's been a while since I've posted but I've been lurking this forum for a few months now and have only recently found a bag worth asking about. I hate to sound like an Hermés amateur, but even after looking at other authentication guidelines, this bag still has me stumped. First, the extremely low price has me a bit worried, as well as the lack of dust back and other common branded accessories. The photograph of the inside of the bag and the ripples/bumps look a bit fishy as well. If this passes the initial "inspection" of you wonderful experts, I will definitely be requesting more photos from the seller. But if the bag proves to be an immediate fake, I don't want any correspondence with the seller whatsoever. So! If you wonderful authenticators and readers wouldn't mind authenticating, here's the link to the bag! (Note: I tried looking for a a format for sales that were private/non-auction and didn't really see any guideline to the format, so I'll just provide the link for now. If this is not allowed, please let me know.)

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/clo/3818434379.html

Thanks so much all :smile: I greatly appreciate any help :smile:

Hello all! It's been a while since I've posted but I've been lurking this forum for a few months now and have only recently found a bag worth asking about. I hate to sound like an Hermés amateur, but even after looking at other authentication guidelines, this bag still has me stumped. First, the extremely low price has me a bit worried, as well as the lack of dust back and other common branded accessories. The photograph of the inside of the bag and the ripples/bumps look a bit fishy as well. If this passes the initial "inspection" of you wonderful experts, I will definitely be requesting more photos from the seller. But if the bag proves to be an immediate fake, I don't want any correspondence with the seller whatsoever. So! If you wonderful authenticators and readers wouldn't mind authenticating, here's the link to the bag! (Note: I tried looking for a a format for sales that were private/non-auction and didn't really see any guideline to the format, so I'll just provide the link for now. If this is not allowed, please let me know.)

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/clo/3818434379.html

Thanks so much all :smile: I greatly appreciate any help :smile:

Not authentic.

The bag looks authentic, but it is very stained and worn. Is that what you want?

Thanks so much. lol I'm debating that to be honest. I'm a big fan of the Barenia everyday look and this VN is very patina-d which hopefully will mean I won't have to go through the stressful breaking in period myself. But I guess I should consider the price more, perhaps submit an offer instead if I want it. Any idea of a fair price for this condition? 5K?

Thanks so much. lol I'm debating that to be honest. I'm a big fan of the Barenia everyday look and this VN is very patina-d which hopefully will mean I won't have to go through the stressful breaking in period myself. But I guess I should consider the price more, perhaps submit an offer instead if I want it. Any idea of a fair price for this condition? 5K?

IMO it it far too much and when I see straps that are so off the color of the bag, I would not even consider it. Honestly, I understand a worn look and that you don't have to worry about carrying the bag, but in this case and at this price..... I don't think the seller would consider the amount that I think it is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.