*CLOSED* Authenticate This HERMÈS Bag – READ 1st POST BEFORE SUBMITTING REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently we do not have an Hermes authenticator, you'll need to use a paid service.
Please do not ask in off topic threads for opinions or start new threads. Thanks!

Please note there is no chatting allowed on this thread.

All authenticators are volunteers and may choose to answer posts or not as they individually see fit. For guidelines on what/how to post look at the beginning of this thread.

If you find your post ignored it may be for any reason

'bumping', 'begging' or have a hissy fit will not help
'Barking' when others try to help you will not help
Playing the 'unfair' card will not help.

If reg. members see a post that does not qualify for help you are of course free to prompt the poster (or ignore) but do not get drawn into an argument.

If you find posters rude or breaking tPF rules please report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please help me with this bag? Its from a local seller in norway so no listing. Seller claims its real, she has no cards only dustbag.

Here is the given information to me

100% Authentic Hermes 2-in-1 GM Herbag.*Perfect for any season.*Looks very smart for business woman.Colour : Black x 1,*Spare: Cream x1Size: W30cm x H24cm x D10cmShoulder length: 96cm.Material: Canvas x leather.This set will come with 2 canvas bags, 1 brown leather top, shoulder strap, key x 2, key cover, padlock, dust bag.Code number : C Square E.In very good condition.Made in France.

Attachments

• 87_1946168568.jpg
    87_1946168568.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 235
Can you please help me with this bag? Its from a local seller in norway so no listing. Seller claims its real, she has no cards only dustbag.

Here is the given information to me

100% Authentic Hermes 2-in-1 GM Herbag.*Perfect for any season.*Looks very smart for business woman.Colour : Black x 1,*Spare: Cream x1Size: W30cm x H24cm x D10cmShoulder length: 96cm.Material: Canvas x leather.This set will come with 2 canvas bags, 1 brown leather top, shoulder strap, key x 2, key cover, padlock, dust bag.Code number : C Square E.In very good condition.Made in France.

if you could please reread the first post, you will see we do not authenticate private sale items.

Thanks.

Sorry but I do see other ebay links? Is it ok if I post the link although its in norwegian? Thanks

Items must be currently for sale with a live online link. No private sale, no items you have already bought. In addition, the majority of your posts are requests for authentication. If you could please reread the first post, specifically the reasons why some requests do not receive a reply, it would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

Yes its currently for sale, I am thinking about buying it. I think the majority because I have the upload pictures one by one also:sad: sorry I got you. Really sorry again. I will see if can delete the posts.

From the first post in this thread:

Reasons why some requests may not be answered:
  • It is the preference of the authenticators on this thread not to give authentication to members who buy and resell bags.
  • It is also the preference of the authenticators to comment on current, not closed, auctions and sales.
  • Authenticators prefer to give authentication to members who post in a range of threads, instead of just requesting free authentication for designer items.
  • We will not authenticate for those who post photos only and cannot provide a link to a live online auction/sale.
  • If your request is not answered here, for whatever reasons, professional authentication services are available outside of PF.

Thanks for your time and efforts xD

Item: Auth HERMES HER BAG ADO PM 2 in 1 Beige Canvas Leather Backpack Vintage K05217
Item number: 261362066775
Seller: brand_jfa
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Auth-HERMES...775?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item3cda64a557
Comment:It says the internal leather clasp is lost, what does the internal leather clasp actually do? I have looked at a lot of other bags' pictures still have no idea.

Item: Authentic HERMES 2 in 1 Her Bag PM Backpack Hand Bag Camel Toile H Leather 5611m
Item number: 121217841694
Seller: jfatokyo
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-H...694?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item1c39257a1e
Comment:This one has the leather clasp, is it better for value?

Just wondering if you can give me a few tips in authenticating the herbag backpacks, I think they are really cute and would love to have one. Thank you so much again!

Thanks for your time and efforts xD

Item: Auth HERMES HER BAG ADO PM 2 in 1 Beige Canvas Leather Backpack Vintage K05217
Item number: 261362066775
Seller: brand_jfa
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Auth-HERMES...775?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item3cda64a557
Comment:It says the internal leather clasp is lost, what does the internal leather clasp actually do? I have looked at a lot of other bags' pictures still have no idea.

Item: Authentic HERMES 2 in 1 Her Bag PM Backpack Hand Bag Camel Toile H Leather 5611m
Item number: 121217841694
Seller: jfatokyo
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-H...694?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item1c39257a1e
Comment:This one has the leather clasp, is it better for value?

Just wondering if you can give me a few tips in authenticating the herbag backpacks, I think they are really cute and would love to have one. Thank you so much again!

Please make only one request per post, thanks.

Both of these are authentic in my opinion.

I have never thought the little leather piece was very important personally. You can see where it goes and its function if you review the pictures of the second listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.