Authenticate this Handbag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Is The LV Handbag Authentic!!!!!!

1. Is this bag Authentic?

2. Does the serial nuber match the bag?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louis Vuitton Rubis Salina PM
    Item # 250573369461
    999glamsquad
    EBAY

2. I see you found the correct LV authentication thread

3. Is this a reply to Abagail? I do not quite understand this web site. I need a handbag authenticated as soon as possible, but do not know if I did it right. How do you get Addy to respond to your question?
    Abagail

4. #4 Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    Are you replying to Abagail? I really don't how to work this web site. I need a LV handbag authenticated ASAP. How do you get Addy to answer?
    Abagail

5. Go back to the LV authentication thread where you posted your question and look for a reply there.

To get to the LV authentication thread, go to the main page of the Purse Forum and scroll down until you get to the LV section. Enter it and click on the "Shopping" link at the top of the LV forum. Find the authentication thread.

Alternatively, click on your user name in this thread and click on the "find more posts by Abagail" link. It will show you all of your posts and click on the one in the LV authenticate this thread.

Good luck!

6. My name isn't there. I don't think I posted this handbag correctly in the first place??
    Thank you so much for your help!! :smile: How do you post handbag?
    Have a GreatDay

7. Thnak you so much for your help :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.