--- Authenticate This Gucci ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that green gucci blondie's a fake too waterfalls :sad: ...the seller refuses to answer questions about the bag's serial # :blink:

p.s. plus she mysteriously keeps selling the same bag!!!

aaallabama said:
i think that green gucci blondie's a fake too waterfalls :sad: ...the seller refuses to answer questions about the bag's serial # :blink:

awww.. too bad.. knew it was too good to be true. that seller sells fendi spys for that same price too.. which is crap cuz i bought my fendi spy for 4 times the price.. hehehe

green blondie is soooo cute! dying for a nice green bag.. =(

thanks anyways!

Is this authentic? If so it's a real steal, but it ends in an hour!

Auction - http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-GUCCI-GG-SCARF-TOTE-BAG-CRUISE-COLLECTION-NEW_W0QQitemZ6888947209QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pictures -

3a37334b.jpg

43d85231.jpg

f6030d08.jpg

f544e2d0.jpg

7e83f057.jpg

Did you end up getting it? I saw that it sold for $199, which makes me a little leary on the authenticity and the serial number wasn't shown in the auction either. If you did, it's a great bag and if it is a fake it's a great fake! I don't like how the seller said "if you have any doubts regarding its authenticity, then please refrain from bidding" -what is that??? A seller should stand behind their product and be willing to answer any and all questions! That would deter me from buying based on that comment alone... Sorry to sound negative, that line really rubs me the wrong way, that's not customer service.

Jo Ly said:
Did you end up getting it? I saw that it sold for $199, which makes me a little leary on the authenticity and the serial number wasn't shown in the auction either. If you did, it's a great bag and if it is a fake it's a great fake! I don't like how the seller said "if you have any doubts regarding its authenticity, then please refrain from bidding" -what is that??? A seller should stand behind their product and be willing to answer any and all questions! That would deter me from buying based on that comment alone... Sorry to sound negative, that line really rubs me the wrong way, that's not customer service.

i would have wanted a shot of the serial number as well :yes:

^ Thank you Jo_Ly and Booyah!

No, I did not end up getting her :/ I am no expert on Gucci, and I wasnt about to get it without your ladies expert opinions. Plus, youre right, the write up on the auction was sketchy and rude.

You are most welcome. For a seller SO confident in their product - A- not showing the serial number is wrong-o, and B - don't ask questions about authenticity - HELLO?!?!? WTH??? With all of the fakes out there, by all means, that seller should be nothing but forthcoming with info and post all responses to questions asked.

Sounds like you made a good decision not to buy abandonedimages :0)

Did you go to any of the Gucci pre-sales and get anything? I saw that bag in the Gucci store in Toronto and I think it's going on sale... Not for $199, but probaby upto 40% off if I remember what the SA said...

Ladies can you help me with this Gucci?! I got it last year from an ebay seller, but I haven't gotten it authenticated. I would really like to know if it's authentic or not. The serial number has 12 digits and it's 120837 001998. Thanks!

Attachments

• Picture-01 001.jpg
    Picture-01 001.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 1,269
  • Picture-01 006.jpg
    Picture-01 006.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 1,112
  • Picture-01 004.jpg
    Picture-01 004.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Picture-01 007.jpg
    Picture-01 007.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,079
  • Picture-01 008.jpg
    Picture-01 008.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 1,138
  • Picture-01 010.jpg
    Picture-01 010.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 1,106
Looks pretty good to me...but I dont know if gucci has the there name stamped on the bags tag thingy....so just wait some gucci experts will come along soon..

yiqiao said:
Ladies can you help me with this Gucci?! I got it last year from an ebay seller, but I haven't gotten it authenticated. I would really like to know if it's authentic or not. The serial number has 12 digits and it's 120837 001998. Thanks!

gosh, i'm so sorry yiqiao-girl, but i'm 99% sure that's a fake :cry:...1 of the dead give-aways is the "gucci" name on the leather zipper pull...i've never seen anything like it before :shocked:

p.s. i really hope that i'm wrong about it :sad:
p.p.s. oh dear, i found the pulls listed on this site

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=aegiale

Status
Not open for further replies.