Authenticate This Fendi

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 - need to see serial # in pocket lining or leather serial # strip & hologram to make a call...
#2 - not feelin the love here...:wtf: because this bags code says it was made in 2002....so what's with the purchase in 2006?
#3 - Somethings wrong here also, need pics of hologram & leather strip....that Authenticity card is a real Fendi card, but it belongs to a completely different Fendi bag (a chef bag with brown leather...) :confused1:

#1 - need to see serial # in pocket lining or leather serial # strip & hologram to make a call...
#2 - not feelin the love here...:wtf: because this bags code says it was made in 2002....so what's with the purchase in 2006?
#3 - Somethings wrong here also, need pics of hologram & leather strip....that Authenticity card is a real Fendi card, but it belongs to a completely different Fendi bag (a chef bag with brown leather...) :confused1:

Thanks for the info. I emailed and asked for more pics.

Hello everyone, I am extremely new to Fendi. I come from the Balenciaga forum. I am looking to purchase a Black Spy and have been doing a lot of reading online, but thought I'd ask you experts! I can't seem to find the search button for the thread and not sure whether it was down..so please bear with me if this has already been questioned in the past. Does modaqueen.com sell authentic Fendis??

Thanks so much.

Hello everyone, I am extremely new to Fendi. I come from the Balenciaga forum. I am looking to purchase a Black Spy and have been doing a lot of reading online, but thought I'd ask you experts! I can't seem to find the search button for the thread and not sure whether it was down..so please bear with me if this has already been questioned in the past. Does modaqueen.com sell authentic Fendis??

Thanks so much.

no. stay away from them :throwup:

can someone help me on this,,,

is this authentic?

ebay item number - 200224302587
need more/better pics (hologram tag with serial # & better in focus on leather serial # strip..). Also we appreciate it if you post a link to the auction (copy from URL in Browser box & paste in reply here to form a link). BTW, why do you feel you were "scammed"..??:yes:

Last edited:
Fendi wallets that are pre hologram like this (its got a 2003/4 mrf code) are difficult to authenticate, because most of the fakes have a serial number just like this one. However, that being said, the fonts look OK on the code for this wallet, but not sure about dust bag, etc. Would like to hear LIT & other opinions...:confused1:

hello was wondering what you guys thought about this vintage style fendi...:P

Attachments

• ebay 007.jpg
    ebay 007.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 51
  • ebay 008.jpg
    ebay 008.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 44
  • ebay 012.jpg
    ebay 012.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 46
  • ebay 013.jpg