Authenticate This DOONEY & BOURKE

Aug 13, 2014
Mamakara: I am not an expert or an authenticator, but your red bag looks like a
Dooney Florentine Leather handbag and the style is called Smith.

The green suede collar inside the top of the bag is characteristic of the Florentine Leather
collection. And the strappy handles and front pocket are used on the Smith style.
The Smith bag is an older Dooney design but was recently re-introduced to the delight
of Dooney lovers. The bag is large.... probably about 15" across the length of the base.

Mamakara

Jan 31, 2021
Mamakara: I am not an expert or an authenticator, but your red bag looks like a
Dooney Florentine Leather handbag and the style is called Smith.

The green suede collar inside the top of the bag is characteristic of the Florentine Leather
collection. And the strappy handles and front pocket are used on the Smith style.
The Smith bag is an older Dooney design but was recently re-introduced to the delight
of Dooney lovers. The bag is large.... probably about 15" across the length of the base.
Thank you so much for this! Very helpful and I agree that this is that bag. I didn't know it had tassels at one point, so that is kind of a bummer but I am happy to know what it is now!

FigzFindzEbay

Feb 15, 2021
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and just came into several purses that I'm looking to sell on eBay. I want to make sure that they are legit before I sell them to someone else. If you would so kindly give me your opinion it would be much appreciated!

Item Name: Doodle Collection Tasseled Tote - possibly the 2005 area?
Link: N/A
See attached photos.

It doesn't appear to be a super valuable style - I see a similar one for $25 out there. But, I'd still like to make sure the buyer is getting something that's believed to be real.

Thanks!
FigzFindzEbay

Attachments

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and just came into several purses that I'm looking to sell on eBay. I want to make sure that they are legit before I sell them to someone else. If you would so kindly give me your opinion it would be much appreciated!

Item Name: Doodle Collection Tasseled Tote - possibly the 2005 area?
Link: N/A
See attached photos.

It doesn't appear to be a super valuable style - I see a similar one for $25 out there. But, I'd still like to make sure the buyer is getting something that's believed to be real.

Thanks!
FigzFindzEbay
The tassel tote is authentic.

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA
Hello, I am not very familiar at all with Dooney & Bourke . May I have this bag look at please before I make a payment to seller. Thank you so much!

Item: crossbody bag
Listing number: 324494398432
Seller: lshainraque0001 on Ebay
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/324494398432?ul_noapp=true
Comments:
What I see looks okay. I'd like to see the inner pocket and if there's a red, white and blue tag (or remnants) inside.

Reactions: nuinarakchan

mwinkelm3

Oct 2, 2015
Springfield, PA
Hello, I purchased three bags at the Goodwill over the weekend. None of them have inside tags inside but they all feel and look authentic to me. Could I get some third party perspective? Here is the first one:

Item Name (if you know it): Large Equestrian shoulder bag R54?
Color: Taupe and British Tan
Size: 11x7.25x3.5
Link (if available): n/a
Photos:

IMG_8639.JPG

IMG_8640.JPG

IMG_8641.JPG

IMG_8642.JPG

IMG_8643.JPG

IMG_8644.JPG

Reactions: OJane

mwinkelm3

Oct 2, 2015
Springfield, PA
Hello, I purchased three bags at the Goodwill over the weekend. None of them have inside tags inside but they all feel and look authentic to me. Could I get some third party perspective? Here is the second one:

Item Name (if you know it): Large Original Equestrian shoulder bag R54-HK?
Color: Ivory and British Tan
Size: ~11x7.25x3.5
Note: the strap has two buckle attachments at either side.
Photos:

Attachments

mwinkelm3

Oct 2, 2015
Springfield, PA
Hello, I purchased three bags at the Goodwill over the weekend. None of them have inside tags inside but they all feel and look authentic to me. Could I get some third party perspective? Here is the third one:

Item Name (if you know it): Cavalry Pochette
Color: White and British Tan
Size: ~10.5x6x2
Note: non-adjustable detachable strap has 25" drop
Photos:

Attachments

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA
Hello, I purchased three bags at the Goodwill over the weekend. None of them have inside tags inside but they all feel and look authentic to me. Could I get some third party perspective? Here is the first one:

Item Name (if you know it): Large Equestrian shoulder bag R54?
Color: Taupe and British Tan
Size: 11x7.25x3.5
Photos:

View attachment 4998881

View attachment 4998882

View attachment 4998883

View attachment 4998884

View attachment 4998885

View attachment 4998886
Hello, I purchased three bags at the Goodwill over the weekend. None of them have inside tags inside but they all feel and look authentic to me. Could I get some third party perspective? Here is the second one:

Item Name (if you know it): Large Original Equestrian shoulder bag R54-HK?
Color: Ivory and British Tan
Size: ~11x7.25x3.5
Note: the strap has two buckle attachments at either side.
Photos:
Hello, I purchased three bags at the Goodwill over the weekend. None of them have inside tags inside but they all feel and look authentic to me. Could I get some third party perspective? Here is the third one:

Item Name (if you know it): Cavalry Pochette
Color: White and British Tan
Size: ~10.5x6x2
Note: non-adjustable detachable strap has 25" drop
Photos:
All are fine.