Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Always wishing to satisfy my curiosity when I see some something I've yet to encounter (such as this creed on an all-leather bag)...

Item: Vintage Coach crossbody/messenger bag
Listing number:
Seller: judykkim
Link: https://poshmark.com/listing/Vintage-Coach-crossbodymessenger-bag-5a8b8fb4caab44a926b423e8
Comments: Unique (and inappropriate for a Stewardess bag) creed text.

TIA.
I have several with the same creed in my files. I think it was just a plant mistake. I think the bag is authentic.

Reactions: RL Bernstein
Always wishing to satisfy my curiosity when I see some something I've yet to encounter (such as this creed on an all-leather bag)...

Item: Vintage Coach crossbody/messenger bag
Listing number:
Seller: judykkim
Link: https://poshmark.com/listing/Vintage-Coach-crossbodymessenger-bag-5a8b8fb4caab44a926b423e8
Comments: Unique (and inappropriate for a Stewardess bag) creed text.

TIA.

I have several with the same creed in my files. I think it was just a plant mistake. I think the bag is authentic.

That's the third one I've come across, all Stewardesses, two of the three with outlet stamps and one of those with what looks like stamped "FS" stamps, not just the white ink kind. They all seem ok although I didn't save pics of the earlier bags, just the creeds. I wonder if Coach got hit with an unexpected demand for the re-issued Stew and just threw the production order to whatever plant was able to make them in a hurry without fiddling around with changing creed stamps?

First 3 thumbnails and pics are the current bag, last 2 are the earlier ones.1999_X-plant-USA-wr descr A9X-9525-feb2018-a.jpg
1999_X-plant-USA-wr descr A9X-9525-feb2018-b.jpg 1999_X-plant-USA-wr descr A9X-9525-feb2018-c.jpg 1999_X-plant-USA-9525-bag2-a.jpg 1999_X-plant-US-9525_Stewardess Bag.jpg

Reactions: RL Bernstein
That's the third one I've come across, all Stewardesses, two of the three with outlet stamps and one of those with what looks like stamped "FS" stamps, not just the white ink kind. They all seem ok although I didn't save pics of the earlier bags, just the creeds. I wonder if Coach got hit with an unexpected demand for the re-issued Stew and just threw the production order to whatever plant was able to make them in a hurry without fiddling around with changing creed stamps?

First 3 thumbnails and pics are the current bag, last 2 are the earlier ones.View attachment 3976332
View attachment 3976330 View attachment 3976331 View attachment 3976333 View attachment 3976334
Here's one more for your files.

Attachments

• X plant creed with fabric wording on leather bag and wrong plant code.JPG
    X plant creed with fabric wording on leather bag and wrong plant code.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 117
It appears authentic. It was made in 2007. I don't think it was a limited edition. It was called something like Hamptons Vintage Miranda Satchel.

Hi, I’m new to this site but it was highly recommended to me. Please forgive me if I’ve made mistakes while posting this. Well, here it goes. I have this bag that seems to be very well made but not sure if it’s coach since it doesn’t have signature lining, or the coach symbol on outside of bag. The serial number is E1473-09951. I can post additional pictures if needed, thank you!

Attachments

• E3A3AA8A-2A0C-4AC6-A630-0A4FCB128D1E.jpeg
    E3A3AA8A-2A0C-4AC6-A630-0A4FCB128D1E.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 98
  • CE4B4E6F-77EA-4809-837A-716F03302981.jpeg
    CE4B4E6F-77EA-4809-837A-716F03302981.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 104
  • E481798C-DE9F-46B5-AE79-01A79C8AB3D3.jpeg
    E481798C-DE9F-46B5-AE79-01A79C8AB3D3.jpeg
    346.5 KB · Views: 103
I’m not interested in this bag but clicked on it bc it seemed like a good price for a borough. I was a bit confused by the sewn in tag. The other details looks ok to me, even after comparing to my borough. What’s with that tag?

Item: large borough

Listing number : 222847417361

Seller: rebels98

Link: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/222847417361

To clarify, this is the tag I was asking about!
IMG_6858.jpg

ETA: here is another one with that tag. Sorry if this is silly - to me the tag looks weird and it’s just made me curious.
View attachment 3976893View attachment 3976894

Last edited: