Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Item: not sure(maybe stewardess)
Seller: in my possession ( got it on let go for $20)
Can you please look at the bag, I really think it could be fake. Strap definitely looks wrong, but maybe it was changed. Thanks

Attachments

• 20171117_194315.jpg
    20171117_194315.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 20171117_194236.jpg
    20171117_194236.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 20171117_194248.jpg
    20171117_194248.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 20171117_194257.jpg
    20171117_194257.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 20171117_194345.jpg
    20171117_194345.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 20171117_194225.jpg
    20171117_194225.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: LadyEdwards
Item: not sure(maybe stewardess)
Seller: in my possession ( got it on let go for $20)
Can you please look at the bag, I really think it could be fake. Strap definitely looks wrong, but maybe it was changed. Thanks
It's fine. It's a stewardess designed for the airlines, not the one sold to the public. Some of these have airline logos on the straps.

ETA: out of curiosity, is anything stamped on the buckles?

This is interesting and I'd love to hear what @Hyacinth and @whateve think.

I tried to post a question and found that the seller, adcarras89 has blocked me. While I do get it, IMO, it's also a red flag concerning the seller and her history. (Personally, I question why I'd be blocked. I get that my comments aren't always what the sellers want to hear but unless that seller is hiding something, in implies dishonesty on the part of adcarras89.)

ETA: @houseof999 - I also tried to contact you through Poshmark and you've blocked me. :confused1: I'm done!

I'd love to have adcarras89 post a full picture of the WHOLE creed including "No", rather than 2 partial pictures.

But I've found J5M as well as other *5M creeds, none of which have transposed characters.

View attachment 3882664 View attachment 3882665 View attachment 3882666 View attachment 3882667 View attachment 3882668 View attachment 3882669 View attachment 3882670

If you're still looking for other opinions, I don't see any problem with the Chester. Here's another 1995 USA "M" plant creed with an outlet stamp from a month later that's exactly the same as the one you're referring to except for the month code:
1995_M-plant-US_5KM-9790-outlet.jpg

Reactions: whateve
This is interesting and I'd love to hear what @Hyacinth and @whateve think.

I tried to post a question and found that the seller, adcarras89 has blocked me. While I do get it, IMO, it's also a red flag concerning the seller and her history. (Personally, I question why I'd be blocked. I get that my comments aren't always what the sellers want to hear but unless that seller is hiding something, in implies dishonesty on the part of adcarras89.)

ETA: @houseof999 - I also tried to contact you through Poshmark and you've blocked me. :confused1: I'm done!

I'd love to have adcarras89 post a full picture of the WHOLE creed including "No", rather than 2 partial pictures.

But I've found J5M as well as other *5M creeds, none of which have transposed characters.

View attachment 3882664 View attachment 3882665 View attachment 3882666 View attachment 3882667 View attachment 3882668 View attachment 3882669 View attachment 3882670

If you're still looking for other opinions, I don't see any problem with the Chester. Here's another 1995 USA "M" plant creed with an outlet stamp from a month later that's exactly the same as the one you're referring to except for the month code:
View attachment 3882973
Oh sorry, I got distracted and forgot to answer. I agree, it is authentic.

Reactions: houseof999
View attachment 3882973

Oh sorry, I got distracted and forgot to answer. I agree, it is authentic.
Sorry for the distraction. (Did I mention that I hate Poshmark? :sad: )

The thing that confused me with that one was that the bag in question was 5JM and a comp I found was J5M. Apparently they used both prefixes that month?

Reactions: whateve

The thing that confused me with that one was that the bag in question was 5JM and a comp I found was J5M. Apparently they used both prefixes that month?
They may have only made the mistake part of the month, and then realized it and corrected it, or they could have had more than one stamp in use at the same time.

Reactions: BeenBurned
I assume the pictures you've posted are of the bag you received following a purchase. If so, the bag you've shown looks okay.

However that said, had you come here prior to buying, I wouldn't have recommended Sisterly Stuff. She has 69 listings that from what I'm seeing look like she uses most if not all stolen stock images. There's no way to authenticate, no way for her to prove authenticity and IMO, a seller who is too lazy to take her own pictures of the items she's selling isn't one that I'd recommend.
Hi BeenBurned
Yes the item purchased is the one I’ve posthere, Glad you are telling me the items good. :smile: I do agree with you that it’s best to get the item authenticated before the purchase but I decide to take the plunge as there was a time sale on this item(been eyeing this item for a while ;) )and I don’t think the seller would be fast enough to send me actual photos for the sale. In fact
Hi ladies,
kindly help me authenticate this as I bought this online. TIA!!
Item: coach mini Kelsey
Listing no: F57563 IMBLK
Seller: Sisterly Qoo10
Link: https://m.qoo10.sg/su/415552825/Q10938449
Comment: posted accompanied gift receipt.

Hi BeenBurned
Yes the item purchased is the one I’ve posted here.Glad you are telling me the items good. :smile: I do agree with you that it’s best to get the item authenticated before the purchase but I decide to take the plunge as there was a time sale on this item(been eyeing this item for a while ;) )and I don’t think the seller would be fast enough to send me actual photos for the sale. In fact most sellers on this platform are Not posting their own photos. it’s really hard to identify who is selling the real stuff. I was skeptical at first, and even the positive reviews may not prove anything. My country coach boutique doesn’t stock certain items like this.either we get full price from boutique or online, and our only coach outlet is pathetically small prices not even attractive... Maybe I’ll try looking from coachoutlet online next time. Thanks for your time @BeenBurned :smile:

Hi BeenBurned
Yes the item purchased is the one I’ve posted here.Glad you are telling me the items good. :smile: I do agree with you that it’s best to get the item authenticated before the purchase but I decide to take the plunge as there was a time sale on this item(been eyeing this item for a while ;) )and I don’t think the seller would be fast enough to send me actual photos for the sale. In fact most sellers on this platform are Not posting their own photos. it’s really hard to identify who is selling the real stuff. I was skeptical at first, and even the positive reviews may not prove anything. My country coach boutique doesn’t stock certain items like this.either we get full price from boutique or online, and our only coach outlet is pathetically small prices not even attractive... Maybe I’ll try looking from coachoutlet online next time. Thanks for your time @BeenBurned :smile:

I don't have enough photos to break it down by month. It seems just a random thing and both the Costa Rica and US plants made the same mistake although the CR plant made it more often.