AUTHENTICATE this COACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked this up at a garage sale and I'm not sure if it's authentic. It is a vintage brown crossbody bag 6" x 9" x 2". It has the creed with "Coach Leatherware" at the top. Everything on the creed looks okay except it says "Made in USA" instead of "Made in New York City" or "Made in the United States".

It's an authentic Broadway Satchel with a "random 7 digit serial number". It was made before Coach started using "Style Numbers" as part of the creed.

The seller is a trusted seller of Coach.

Check out the Coach guides linked below, especially the 1st one titled - Coach Serial Numbers - The Basic Facts

http://search.reviews.ebay.com/members/salearea?uaid=41262657&uan=salearea&uqt=g

:smile:

DemRam, thank you so much for the authentication and the affirmation of the trustworthiness of the seller as well as the Coach guides link. The guide is very informative :smile:

Item: Coach East/West Pleated Gallery Tote #14281
Listing number: 160881720288
Seller: hmgallagher
Link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160881720288

Comments: Please help authenticate. Buyer seems to think bag is
not authentic although I do not know on what basis except for the
negative they left.

Thank you.

The person who authenticated your bag at Ebay' Shoes & Purses forum is absolutely right. That bag is genuine. There are at least ten listings for the same exact style and there aren't any discrepancies I can see among any of them.

You're welcome to wait for more opinions, and then refer Ebay to this thread and to the one at Ebay's Shoes & Purses forum. Maybe someone can give you some info about how to get an undeserved Negative off your record.

Meanwhile, I suggest that all Ebay sellers reading this post add that buyer faoservices to their Blocked Bidder lists. There's also a post somewhere at tPF's own Ebay-related forum where you can post the names of buyers who falsely accuse sellers of selling fakes, but I can't find it right now. Maybe someone else can post a link for it.

I picked this up at a garage sale and I'm not sure if it's authentic. It is a vintage brown crossbody bag 6" x 9" x 2". It has the creed with "Coach Leatherware" at the top. Everything on the creed looks okay except it says "Made in USA" instead of "Made in New York City" or "Made in the United States".

It's genuine. Coach used all those stamps and more.

The person who authenticated your bag at Ebay' Shoes & Purses forum is absolutely right. That bag is genuine. There are at least ten listings for the same exact style and there aren't any discrepancies I can see among any of them.

You're welcome to wait for more opinions, and then refer Ebay to this thread and to the one at Ebay's Shoes & Purses forum. Maybe someone can give you some info about how to get an undeserved Negative off your record.

Meanwhile, I suggest that all Ebay sellers reading this post add that buyer faoservices to their Blocked Bidder lists. There's also a post somewhere at tPF's own Ebay-related forum where you can post the names of buyers who falsely accuse sellers of selling fakes, but I can't find it right now. Maybe someone else can post a link for it.
Thank you Hyacinth. I appreciate your wisdom & support. Wish me luck!!

Hi there, can anyone please help me by authenticating this Coach tote?

COACH Heritage Legacy Tote Bag 11349

3451v8w.jpg

2ibg95w.jpg

6hky9s.jpg

Hope to get this one tonight if it's real.
Thanks! :smile:
It seems to be okay but the style was "well" faked so a second opinion would be welcome.

Link:

negative they left.

Thank you.
I am so sorry you got a buyer who doesn't ask questions before leaving feedback and doesn't recognize authentic Coach.

There's nothing wrong with that bag but I'm sure faoservices will find herself on many a BBL!

Refer your buyer here so she can voice her concerns. Then after reassurance, maybe she'll do the right thing and revise her feedback.

Although the title of the thread implies that it's for posting NPBs, it's also for posting scamming buyers and buyers who falsely accuse sellers of sending fakes. The purpose of the following thread is to post any undesirable buyers.

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/e-bay-non-paying-bidder-list-165307.html

Originally Posted by JustinFiles
Link:

negative they left.

Thank you.

I am so sorry you got a buyer who doesn't ask questions before leaving feedback and doesn't recognize authentic Coach.

There's nothing wrong with that bag but I'm sure faoservices will find herself on many a BBL!

Refer your buyer here so she can voice her concerns. Then after reassurance, maybe she'll do the right thing and revise her feedback.

Found that other thread, so I posted the information there too since sellers aren't allowed to post about their own listings:
http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-for...d-as-fakes-on-ebay-706902-2.html#post22941095

Go back and read my answer to your post in the other thread. There's NOTHING wrong with the color. Don't ever depend on anything a Coach employee tells you regarding authenticity or even colors.

Sorry about that. I mentioned my other thread just for reference. I didn't actually mean to say I was skeptical about the color. I see where you did say that camel was a color used by Coach on the Rambler's Legacy. I was more concerned about the posts saying that fake bags were created with a made in USA patch prior to certain years. I wouldn't have known the years and locations that older bags were made. Thank you for the reply though! Your advice and comments are greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.