Authenticate this COACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, sorry if this constitutes double posting. I'm curious if anyone might be able to authenticate / tell me more about this wristlet. The same friend I bought my other bag listed above from, gave me this wristlet as a bridal shower gift. She was in the military and her ex-husband bought it for her while they were both stationed in Japan.

It's raspberry suede, wool pink/gray houndstooth, and a bright pink satin lining. I have the original box and a little booklet ... sadly I can't read it because it's all in Japanese. lol

If anyone knows the style, I'll take any help I can get! I scoured ebay looking for a twin with no luck.

Here's my photobucket link: http://pbckt.com/sx.2Eq

It's authentic. These are usually listed on eBay as Coach suede wristlet, coach houndstooth, or plaid wristlet

Ok, sorry if this constitutes double posting. I'm curious if anyone might be able to authenticate / tell me more about this wristlet. The same friend I bought my other bag listed above from, gave me this wristlet as a bridal shower gift. She was in the military and her ex-husband bought it for her while they were both stationed in Japan.

It's raspberry suede, wool pink/gray houndstooth, and a bright pink satin lining. I have the original box and a little booklet ... sadly I can't read it because it's all in Japanese. lol

If anyone knows the style, I'll take any help I can get! I scoured ebay looking for a twin with no luck.

Here's my photobucket link: http://pbckt.com/sx.2Eq

The wristlet is called a Hamptons Houndstooth Wristlet, style # 5872. It retailed for $98 in 2004.

Thank you...I wasn't sure since the 'C's don't line up on the seam...thought I better make sure.

Thank you for the reply...I am sorry I am new here and will post better in the future. I will ask for a clearer picture and resubmit for authentication if that is ok...I don't want to buy a fake one.

Thanks again

No problem! Welcome to tPF! :smile:

The C's don't always line up along the seams on many bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.