Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Hi Authenticators,

Item: Coach turn lock wallet
Where purchased: estate sale find

Comments: Hoping you can take a look at this wallet and help confirm its authenticity and ID it. I found it at an estate sale, but have never seen one like it before with that type of turn lock. Thanks in advance!
So far, it seems okay.

Please check on the back wall (under the coach logo and behind the pockets). There should be a made in label and possibly a white label with 2 rows of characters on the interior left.

It'll be difficult but if you can get picture(s), that would help confirm.

Reactions: Jacynthe
So far, it seems okay.

Please check on the back wall (under the coach logo and behind the pockets). There should be a made in label and possibly a white label with 2 rows of characters on the interior left.

I don't see a white tag, but I did get the Made in label.

Attachments

• 558A6177.JPG
    558A6177.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi Authenticators!
I’ve got an estate sale find here, absolutely crossing my fingers for this..
Thanks for your work :smile:

Item: Coach Sidepack (Large) Bottle Green (?)
Where: Local estate sale
Comments: I’ve checked other examples of authentic ones, but value opinions here most! Is she 1995?

Attachments

• IMG_9403.jpeg
    IMG_9403.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9402.jpeg
    IMG_9402.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9404.jpeg
    IMG_9404.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9405.jpeg
    IMG_9405.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9401.jpeg
    IMG_9401.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9400.jpeg
    IMG_9400.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9407.jpeg
    IMG_9407.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9399.jpeg
    IMG_9399.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9398.jpeg
    IMG_9398.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9397.jpeg
    IMG_9397.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi Authenticators!
I’ve got an estate sale find here, absolutely crossing my fingers for this..
Thanks for your work :smile:

Item: Coach Sidepack (Large) Bottle Green (?)
Where: Local estate sale
Comments: I’ve checked other examples of authentic ones, but value opinions here most! Is she 1995?

Genuine Sidepack from 1995

Hi Authenticators,

Item: Coach turn lock wallet
Where purchased: estate sale find

Comments: Hoping you can take a look at this wallet and help confirm its authenticity and ID it. I found it at an estate sale, but have never seen one like it before with that type of turn lock. Thanks in advance!

So far, it seems okay.

I don't see a white tag, but I did get the Made in label.
It looks fine though I don't know the style name or number.

Dear Authenticators,

I’m a bit nervous about this bucket bag purchased from a Japanese seller. It’s already mine but am uncertain about its authenticity. The pics are from the site listing and a few additional ones are from my camera. Thanks so much for authenticating it. (Variations in the red color of the bag are due to different lighting conditions).

Attachments

• IMG_0404.jpeg
    IMG_0404.jpeg
    349.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0402.jpeg
    IMG_0402.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0401.jpeg
    IMG_0401.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0392.jpeg
    IMG_0392.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0391.jpeg
    IMG_0391.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0390.jpeg
    IMG_0390.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0389.jpeg
    IMG_0389.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 7
Hello Authenticators,
I recently purchased this Coach novelty strap off of Mercari. I’m suspect now, because I see she has multiple for sale. It’s in good condition, though it looks like the price tag was taped back on. I was hoping one of you would please take a look?
Thank you

Item: Novelty Strap exotic 87324
Seller: Ulquiorra Cifer
Mercari link: https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m59134972109?sv=0

Attachments

• IMG_2344.jpeg
    IMG_2344.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2346.jpeg
    IMG_2346.jpeg
    285.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2343.jpeg
    IMG_2343.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2338.jpeg
    IMG_2338.jpeg
    286.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2339.jpeg
    IMG_2339.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2340.jpeg
    IMG_2340.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2345.jpeg
    IMG_2345.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2337.jpeg
    IMG_2337.jpeg
    235.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2336.jpeg
    IMG_2336.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2335.jpeg
    IMG_2335.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2334.jpeg
    IMG_2334.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 3
Hello Authenticators,
I recently purchased this Coach novelty strap off of Mercari. I’m suspect now, because I see she has multiple for sale. It’s in good condition, though it looks like the price tag was taped back on. I was hoping one of you would please take a look?
Thank you

Item: Novelty Strap exotic 87324
Seller: Ulquiorra Cifer
Mercari link: https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m59134972109?sv=0
The seller is also on ebay - ulquiorra-cifer with multiples of the same items.

My concern with her listings both on Mercari and on ebay is the lack of pictures in all listings. Additionally, many listings are pictures taken in the Coach store.

With that said, i don't see obvious red flags but I don't know the strap.

Hello!
I bought this Coach Riya Backpack on eBay from a Japanese seller with decent reviews. The receipt wasn’t shown in the post and the colors are lighter/more bubblegum than expected. I should note I have a riya in black and it feels way sturdier and better quality. I have a feeling it’s a fake, so if anyone could let me know for sure I would appreciate it! I still have time to return.

Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/126430843166

Attachments

• IMG_7107.jpeg
    IMG_7107.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7114.jpeg
    IMG_7114.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7113.jpeg
    IMG_7113.jpeg
    126.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7112.jpeg
    IMG_7112.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7111.jpeg
    IMG_7111.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7110.jpeg
    IMG_7110.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7109.jpeg
    IMG_7109.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7108.jpeg
    IMG_7108.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hello!
I bought this Coach Riya Backpack on eBay from a Japanese seller with decent reviews. The receipt wasn’t shown in the post and the colors are lighter/more bubblegum than expected. I should note I have a riya in black and it feels way sturdier and better quality. I have a feeling it’s a fake, so if anyone could let me know for sure I would appreciate it! I still have time to return.

Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/126430843166
Your seller:
Fall Like Japan

I'd open a NAD (not as described) case. It's fake as are many Coach items from Japanese sellers.

I believe the receipt is probably fake and the supposed store location is one commonly seen when shown in Japanese sellers' listings of fakes.

Here's another listing from Japanese seller KURABASU of the same style bag with a receipt (different date and different customer name) alleged to be from the same (supposed) Coach store:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/386897251130

The bag from KURABASU is fake.

1715653762417.png

For several years, I've recommended against buying from Japanese sellers.

When you open your case, be sure you choose a "not as described" reason and do not accept less than total refund.

Your seller:
Fall Like Japan

I'd open a NAD (not as described) case. It's fake as are many Coach items from Japanese sellers.

I believe the receipt is probably fake and the supposed store location is one commonly seen when shown in Japanese sellers' listings of fakes.

Here's another listing from Japanese seller KURABASU of the same style bag with a receipt (different date and different customer name) alleged to be from the same (supposed) Coach store:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/386897251130

The bag from KURABASU is fake.

View attachment 6000961

For several years, I've recommended against buying from Japanese sellers.

When you open your case, be sure you choose a "not as described" reason and do not accept less than total refund.
Thank you so much! The only NAD option is "Doesn't match description or photos", is that alright? I will make sure I get back every penny!!! I have had no luck buying this color Riya bag, so I turned to Japanese sellers, I won't make that mistake again, thank you for your prompt response :smile:

Thank you so much! The only NAD option is "Doesn't match description or photos", is that alright? I will make sure I get back every penny!!! I have had no luck buying this color Riya bag, so I turned to Japanese sellers, I won't make that mistake again, thank you for your prompt response :smile:
That'll work. I thought there was a "doesn't seem authentic" option also. But it really isn't as important which choice you make as long as you choose one of the not as described one.

I'm really sorry you have to deal with this but it shouldn't cost you anything out of pocket to be made whole.

Dear Authenticators,

I’m a bit nervous about this bucket bag purchased from a Japanese seller. It’s already mine but am uncertain about its authenticity. The pics are from the site listing and a few additional ones are from my camera. Thanks so much for authenticating it. (Variations in the red color of the bag are due to different lighting conditions).

As long as the photo of the creed and serial number is from the bag you actually received, it's a genuine Handle Backpack.