Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

I deeply appreciate ur help 💕
Hello authenticators, ¿Would you be so kind to help me out with the authenticity of these two Coach bags? They're from my personal collection, bought them long time ago but I'm not related with their styles so not complete sure here.

Both pieces look good.

I haven't found a style number for the wallet and I'm not sure whether it originally came with a checkbook insert.

The second item is 7170, skinny case.
@BeenBurned:
Found these 2 wallet listings with a checkbook insert but each has a different style number. I'm not suggesting that either listing is authentic and was wondering if your authentication could be one of these styles?

listing states style #4730 https://www.ebay.com/itm/255676865593

listing states style #4859 https://www.ebay.com/itm/185866194276

Reactions: MissDorbyFlo
Hello authenticators, ¿Would you be so kind to help me out with the authenticity of these two Coach bags? They're from my personal collection, bought them long time ago but I'm not related with their styles so not complete sure here.

@BeenBurned:
Found these 2 wallet listings with a checkbook insert but each has a different style number. I'm not suggesting that either listing is authentic and was wondering if your authentication could be one of these styles?

listing states style #4730 https://www.ebay.com/itm/255676865593

listing states style #4859 https://www.ebay.com/itm/185866194276
It's probably 4859. When the style was introduced it was #4730. It had a visible snap. After 1993, they changed to the hidden snap, and most likely changed the style number at that time. For awhile we were referring to both as #4730, which is why there is some confusion.

Hello again!

Would you mind having a look at a vintage Mini Belt Bag I bought? Thanks, as always.

Mini Belt Bag (9826) in white - 0062-005 - recent eBay purchase from One Purse
Measurements: 5.5" x 4.75" x 1.5"

My photos below:
View attachment 5982537View attachment 5982536View attachment 5982538

Genuine and from the early 1990s. The name isn't in my files.

Catalog photo I found of style #9826 Mini Belt Bag for reference.

Attachments

• 9826_Mini Belt Bag-NO center base seam-93-fallpreview.jpg
    9826_Mini Belt Bag-NO center base seam-93-fallpreview.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone!
I just picked up this little cutie and was wondering if anyone had any ideas what year it was produced and if it had a name? The inside tag has no ID#. I would also love advice on leather conditioners.

Bag Length: 7.5"
Bag Depth: 2.5" taken from the bottom width
Bag Height: 5"

Thank you to BeenBurned for letting me know about the online listing info!

Purchased from Poshmark; seller kaitbxk

Here is the listing! https://poshmark.ca/listing/Coach-Mini-Shoulder-Bag-Barbie-Pink-Leather-64cc54f932c1dccf8d2fd442

IMG_4908.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4909.jpeg
    IMG_4909.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I just picked up this little cutie and was wondering if anyone had any ideas what year it was produced and if it had a name? The inside tag has no ID#.

Bag Length: 7.5"
Bag Depth: 2.5" taken from the bottom width
Bag Height: 5"

Really hoping this is genuine because it’s so cute. Huge thanks in advance!

View attachment 5982880
Welcome to TPF.

For future requests, refer to the yellow highlighted post at the top of each page of the thread. It outlines the requirements and information for authentication requests.

When items are or were online listings, we need links to listings and seller IDs.

Poshmark seller kaitbxk

The bag is authentic, probably from about 2005-07-ish.

Welcome to TPF.

For future requests, refer to the yellow highlighted post at the top of each page of the thread. It outlines the requirements and information for authentication requests.

When items are or were online listings, we need links to listings and seller IDs.

Poshmark seller kaitbxk

The bag is authentic, probably from about 2005-07-ish.
Thank you so so so much! And thank you for the explanation on TPF and for the welcome, I updated my post accordingly. Very thrilled about the fact it’s authentic, I wasn’t sure because I heard a rumour about the inside lining having c’s being fake. I was so happy with the color—hoping that it will really shine with a nice condition :smile:

Hi all, I’m curious about this red 9965 bag I’ve found at my local consignment store. It’s $50 so it feels like a good deal but there are some imperfections and thought I’d ask here first. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0465.jpeg
    IMG_0465.jpeg
    299.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0468.jpeg
    IMG_0468.jpeg
    297.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0469.jpeg
    IMG_0469.jpeg
    289.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0466.jpeg
    IMG_0466.jpeg