Authenticate This CHANEL • Read the rules & use format outlined in 1st/2nd post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would appreciate your help in authenticating this bag. Please let me know if you need other information and I'll ask the seller. Thanks so much!

Item name: Chanel black quilted lamb skin classic double flap bag
Item number: MAL1103
Seller: Malleries - shop name The Brown Paper Bag
Listing: http://www.malleries.com/chanel-bla...m-classic-double-flap-bag-i-79137-s-2740.html

Ideally, I would like to see a clear and in focus picture of the CHANEL/MADE IN stamp but the rest of the details show an authentic bag.

colourful_belle, thanks for all your help!!

By hologram sticker do you mean the number label on the inside? It was near impossible to capture on my camera but there is a slight CC hologram at the right angle over the numbers. I can try again if that would help you.

The dust bag is actually a light tan, with visible white stitching on the outside and the opening is scalloped cut. Does that sound possible?!

Thanks also for the attachment tip :smile: I had been trying the embed feature and couldn't get them to load!

The hologram sticker is the sticker with numbers. Use the macro button (the flower icon) on your camera for extreme close up pictures. The dust bag is correct and originally white.

Hi ladies!
Please help me authenticate this bag! I think the images cover all details asked for, but let me know if you need any more photos! Your help is much appreciated! TIA:smile:

Item: Navy reissue, 227?
Link: N/A
Seller: Local seller
Who took the pictures: seller

Hi, I personally do not authenticate private transactions, please wait for another member to assist or for a small fee you may want to consider using a third party authentication service.

Hi there,

Can someone please authenticate this beauty for me please?

Please don't grab it if it's real anyone! ( Sorry to ask, but it's happened before hehe!

Seller-Goodvintage

Item Name-Chanel Vintage CC Logos Simple Hook Earring

Item Number: MAL263091980

[url]http://www.malleries.com/chanel-vintage-cc-logos-simple-hook-earring-i-91980-s-2630.html[/url]

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Please wait for a jewelry authenticator or for a small fee you may want to consider using a third party authentication service.

Status
Not open for further replies.