Authenticate This CÉLINE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Celine Box has serial number. Ask seller for the zipper marking. I NEED to see that.

2. Thank you

3. thank you so much!

4. Item: Celine Royal Blue Trapeze Medium
    Listing Number: 172087812122
    Seller: melouie328
    Link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/AUTH-CELINE-M...-/172087812122
    Comments: Was listed online but looking to buy this bag locally! Thanks so much for your help. In addition to the photos in the ad, here are the few more requested.

Attached Files:

5. Hi there! I'm very nervous because I just purchased this bag not realizing how good the fakes were for CELINE!!!! I haven't made payment yet, so I was hoping you could help me authenticate before I move forward. I know I should have authenticated before purchasing, but I came upon the auction minutes before it ended and didn't want the bag to get away since it's one of my favorite combos. Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be willing to offer! warmest xx

Item: Celine Tri Color Mini Luggage
    Listing Number:282019212476
    Seller: lovestyle26
    Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-CELINE-Leather-Tri-colored-Micro-Mini-Luggage-Bag-Tote-Medium-Large-/282019212476?

6. Thank you!

7. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using PurseForum mobile app

8. A couple extra photos :smile:

Attached Files:

• $_122.jpg
      $_122.jpg
      File size:
      11.1 KB
      Views:
    • eeerer.jpg
      eeerer.jpg