Authenticate This CÉLINE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you

2. super!!! thanks so much~~!!!!

3. It is a FAKE

4. Better luck next time

5. :smile:

6. Thank you so much, I hope paypal helps me with this case. :sad:

7. Thank you so much for your time! There's so many fakes on the market, I've never bought preowned and this is the reason why.

8. Thank you so much unoma

9. Ok thank you I will ask for those pictures..

10. Here is more photos. I just want to assure it is authentic :smile:

Attached Files:

11. hello, i purchased a trapeze from eBay and found out something not good when i have it compared with other authentic trapeze ones. unfortunately, seller removed an auction for some reason which is really weird:sad: i already opened a case on eBay but the seller still insist that its authentic. i really need your girls help. many thanks in advance.

Item Name: New AUTH Celine Trapeze Tricolor luggage Orange black Calf leather Mini bag
    Item Number: 131768916621
    Seller ID: alexa-blyth
    Link: --> auction was removed by seller so i can't find the link

***the orange one is the one i got from eBay***

Attached Files:

12. also the back pocket zipper doesn't contain any letter as you can see in this photo.

Attached Files:

13. Thank you so much!!!

14. Hi unoma, I've quoted my old post rather than your one asking for the link. This bag has been relisted since so hope this link works. Thank you.

http://r.ebay.com/JN3ZZs

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462308671.545383.jpg