Authenticate This Be & D Garbo Please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. IMO, from the info given, they both look authentic, THOUGH the first item listed, the cream one, is at least several years old. The insignia/name on the inside is fabric - newer Garbo's are a metal plate. The first bag is pretty big - check the dimensions. The other bag is smaller - I know that they made two Garbo sizes (regular and mini) AND they made some larger issue bags as well for limited distribution (like NM, Saks, etc). I wouldn't be worried about authenticity for these bags. For a comparison, here's mine, bought directly from Be&D:

Attached Files:

2. Heya dcblam. Thanks for the affirmation. I did a Be & D garbo search on TPF because I liked the style and was interested in getting one. That was when I saw your garbo and it really made me want to buy one. The second link is from a power seller so it made me feel safer until I saw when she/he wrote that there’s "NO id tag on this bag ". Don't know if its something to worry about when I saw it back then so I had to ask :P.

Yeah, I didn't really know about the size differnces and the estimated age of the first lighter colored garbo. Thanks for your input:tup: and I really have to say again that I like your garbo:love:.

3. you are most welcome.....used my Garbo today and I must say - it is one of my favorite bags!
    Hope you find one to your liking!
    Best regards