Authentic Ebay Seller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everybody!
    Does anybody know if the eBay seller dignheroutlet sells authentic gucci bags? Thank you very much in advance!

2. Sorry, the seller´s name is designheroutlet...

3. hmmmmmmmmm, the bags look pretty good, but what makes me suspicious is they're selling them for so cheap :hrmm: ...most authentic sellers don't mince prices like that...i recently paid $1K for a 2004 gucci blondie bag & it's retail price was around $1250...you should find out what the serial # is of the bag you want (from a gucci SA) & then ask the seller for a photo of it...you can also ask janice or BlkLadyLaw for advice since they know alot about gucci :yes:

4. So if he sends me the serial number of the two bags you can tell if it is authentic or not?
    Thank you very much in advance!
    I appreciate your help because I don´t want to receive a fake bag again !!!

5. yeppers, a photo of the serial # should prove the bag's authenticity ...but you've gotta call up or go to a gucci store to get the correct serial # for the bag you want...if the seller won't send or post a photo of the serial #, there's something wrong :rolleyes:

6. Does anyone else have experience with this eBay seller?

7. Seller wrote me the following mail:

Unfortunately these bags have been packed and are at my shipper's office awaiting shipment once the auctions close so I can't take pics of the serial #s. They do have serial #s I just don't have any pics of them. Thanks again for your interest in my auctions.

So she sells fakes, right? Should I take the risk?

Does anyone can recommend me honest ucci sellers on eBay?

Do you have a white sellers list?

8. PLEASE only post this in Authenticate This! sticky or Forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice