Australia has a new Princess

Beautiful Kelly and beautiful scenery! I spent New Years Eve 2005 out on a boat in the middle of that Harbour. Watching the fireworks was amazing and breathtaking. Grands Fonds, you are so lucky to get to live right there. It's gorgeous!

HEY! Me too! I'm very lucky that I live on the harbour (not THIS shot, though!) and DH has a boat, so every New Years, there we are, drinking ourselves silly watching the fireworks - LOL! It's a great city.

How utterly gorgeous - the view, the bag, the sunlight! Congratulations. Now, I'm old and dense, so do please tell all the specs on the bag an why she looks familiar to so many!

LV - she used to belong to our Shopmom! She's a sellier Kelly, 28cm, caramel chevre de Coromandel, gold h/w, white stitching. I love this bag to death! I have coveted this bag since the day Shopmom brought her home (and I remember the exact day, I was 4 days away from delivering my baby, and sitting up having contractions, and Shopmoms pics of this bag just made them worse, I was so excited!). Anyway, she was so wonderful, the best friend a girl could have, to offer her to me when she wanted to sell her! And I can't get over just how beautiful she is in real life! (The bag AND Shopmom!)...I'll take her to NY in April, and get a pic in front of the Chrysler Building, or something....theis is one well-travelled little Kelly!

CONGRATS, GF!!! That baby is GORGEOUS!!!! OH HOW I MISS SYDNEY!! That is a view befitting of your princess!!!! What a lucky lil thing she is to have belonged to such a wonderful mom like SM and now YOU!!! ENJOY HER!!!!

GF, she is just absolutely gorgeous.....and there's nothing like getting something that's long been coveted :smile: what a sweetie shopmom was to make sure you were that stunning bag's new mom :smile:

she's a beauty!! congrats!! you will need to keep this thread going with pics of all the famous sites this kelly has been too!

GF, she is indeed a truly beautiful princess and I ditto potiron on wanting to see additional photos as she continues her travels! I simply adore the GH on the caramel CdC leather. CONGRATULATIONS!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: