August 2007 Rebecca Minkoff Interview

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. from PapierDoll.net:
    http://www.papierdoll.net/themag/2007/08/13/new-wave/

While I know this is old school, I love hearing about what her inspirations are.

And good lord, after using my wine mam for 3 days, the leather did feel so much softer! I was like... whoa... am I carrying a new bag?! :love: :love: :love:

holler!!! lol. :shame:

2. Thats awesome! :goodpost:

3. This makes me excited to see how dinner with Megs and Rebecca goes!! By the way, Dee... I don't know how to resize my pics so they will upload. hmmmm...

4. ^^ do you have a photo app of some sort that can resize your pics? you could also upload them to a host site like photobucket.com if all else fails! I'm relatively new to this too, so I hope I can help! :shame:

If not... PM me, and I will try to post them up for you!

5. That's great thanks for posting!!!

6. Great post, dee! RM is wonderful! I thought Hayden-Harnett was somethin', but RM takes the cake, so to speak! And her bags are made in the US, which is a big selling point for me.

7. That article was a good read...thanks for sharing!

8. Dee, I started a thread with the pics of my Matinee... check it out.

9. Thanks for posting that!!
    I think that it's so great that she has kept production local:tup:

10. fabulous!! I'm going right now!!!

11. thx for posting :smile:

Gotta love that about the RM leather huh? I love that it changes SO much!

12. bump for GUNG!!! I think this is the article that mentions her origins! :yahoo:

13. ^ ok nevermind,i was wrong... but it is a good read!

14. i enjoyed that, thanks dee :yes:

15. yw! :hugs: