Audrina Patridge Thread!

lol
I think Audrina has been damn lucky,lol. She has probably another 10-15 or more years left if she plays her cards right. What do you all think?
I guess I agree. She's incredibly beautiful now, after a little fixing and she seems really sweet. But what talent does she have?

On the other hand, lots of so-so actresses have careers in their youth and then retire or just leave the spotlight, so it could be the same with Audrina.

*~*Audrina @ the Standard Hotel in LA 3.02.11...I like her shirt!!*~*

Credit: Tlfan

11kcwgm.jpg

ie02yo.jpg

jidcu8.jpg

x21ehk.jpg

I guess I agree. She's incredibly beautiful now, after a little fixing and she seems really sweet. But what talent does she have?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking..ten to fifteen YEARS seems like an extremely long time if you haven't got a "thing". I don't think every person who is famous for a thing has to necessarily be talented at it, but they've got to be known for it (case in point: Jessica Alba LOL). Acting, singing, modeling, dancing, writing, sports, etc etc. As long as they're consistently doing that one thing they're known for... but Audrina is known simply for being Audrina. While that's fine and entertaining, I think the expiration date for being famous for just being yourself and not doing anything specific is relatively short.