Attention: Mom's...

lovinmylou

I need LV Rehab...
Jan 16, 2008
I am 11 weeks pregnant and have been going crazy trying to decide which LV to get as a diaper bag. I am a big fan of the monogram collection, and I want a bag that I will be able to use as an everyday bag after I use it as a diaper bag. I am thinking about the Mono Carryall. What are your opinions and what did you all carry?? I am so new to all of this baby stuff that I am not sure what to do. Please help...

I would get a neverfull gm...I have a 2 year old (still in diapers) and I can get all of my stuff, a changing pad and wipes in it (although I have the mm) and still have room...plus it isn't super expensive so if you spill a bottle or something in it it isn't the worse thing in the world!! hope that helps!

Congratulations and how do you feel? You're over the big hump and should be feeling better for the next trimester.

I would get the Palermo GM. Not only is it extremely versatile, but it's hands free (you'll need that), stylish and you'll be able to wear it after your baby/babies.:graucho:

Congrats again!

Yay congratulations! I didn't use an LV when I had my babies but if I were to need one, I'd definitely go with the Palermo GM. Lots of pockets inside, big enough to carry all the baby stuff and the detachable shoulder strap is a big plus! You can even carry it cross body when you need your hands free.

I would totally go with Neverfull. Probably the MM or GM size. They are stylish fun bags with A TON O' ROOM!!
P.S Congrats on baby!! They are so much fun*
*I have to say that as I am a mom!! LOL!!

Damier Neverfull MM or GM. I didn't use a LV bag back in those days when I was changing diapers but I found that I normally don't even have time to dry my hands in public washrooms. Go for Damier so you don't have to worry about the vachetta.