ATTENTION: Black Shimmer & Black Crash Now SAME Bespoke

Moonfancy

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
Attention My Echandia Maidens!!

The Black Crash Kissie bespoke now includes Black Shimmer as well. You may order whichever leather you want, or you may order both. We have already decided on purple lining, but you may pick your own hardware.

This is a most excellent chance to try a bit of Black Shimmer to see if you will die if you can't have a bigger bag made from it. One should always try to prevent fatalities.

When you sign up, please make sure you specify which leather you are buying.

See this bespoke on the Shopping part of the BE forum. It is called MOON KISS on the BE website.

:heart::heart::yahoo::heart::heart:

Attention My Echandia Maidens!!

<< One should always try to prevent fatalities. >>

:roflmfao::roflmfao: Oh, Moonie, you have no idea what fun it is to read your posts! I'm sure I speak for many who (like me) don't always post much but remain your faithful fans... :biggrin: Can't join this bespoke but look forward to reveals!
And Happy Thanksgiving to Belenistas far and wide!

i agree, moonie you have such a great way with words!

I got to looking @ the black shimmer and thinking about the kissie, but I think I've already gotten to the point where I might die if I don't get a big old BE in this leather ;)

You're at the danger point, KatieFin. You musn't tarry, for the Grim Reaper awaits you in the silent shadows of your procrastination. At the very least you should write to Junie today to tell her you are considering a big Shimmer bag. Even a very short note of might keep death by pocketbook deprivation at bay.

:death: :sos:

i agree, moonie you have such a great way with words!

I got to looking @ the black shimmer and thinking about the kissie, but I think I've already gotten to the point where I might die if I don't get a big old BE in this leather ;)

I'm a procrastinator by nature... i'm okay with it..lol

If I miss out on black shimmer for waiting, it's okay with me.. Who knows... there may be some newer leather that I like better and I will be better off for procrastinating :tup:

I'm also very good at justifying things, btw :smile:

^^All depending the fertility situation of my 'girl'..to clarify...if she is in heat and needs to be stud, which in that case will be difficult for me ..if not..perhaps somebody from outside US can join the meeting??? Heck..it's just over some water!

BONNIE, COME STAY WITH ME!!! :yahoo::yahoo:
I know all the dog hair won't bother you, and I have a lovely guest bedroom for you! Oh, my, I'm going to be dwelling on this for months!! :yahoo::yahoo:

^^All depending the fertility situation of my 'girl'..to clarify...if she is in heat and needs to be stud, which in that case will be difficult for me ..if not..perhaps somebody from outside US can join the meeting??? Heck..it's just over some water!

There's still time to sign up for a Black Crash or Black Shimmer Kissie, y'all! Think long and hard before you let this one go because it won't come up again for a while. We have our required 8 orders now, but we would LOVE to have more Belenistas take advantage of this rare and wonderful bespoke! Remember, the holidays are just beginning, and you will really love carrying a Crash or Shimmer around with you! Come On, Come On, Come On, lady people! Be one of the select group of Kissables!
Deck the halls with Black Crash Kissie, Shimmy Shimmy Shim A Shim Shim Shim!

^^Wow..this is a generous offer..I would love to stay with you!! ..doggie hair is a plus!!Ok..Let's see how my girl's hormones behave! This is the last call for her, so I must do it, because she has good genes and I have the perfect match for her!

Moon, you truly are a silver tongued enchantress. Hmmmmm ... I have several black crash bags (one of my favorite leathers) but I've got a black shimmer Charm Me Midi coming in January ... so hard to make a decision. I'm looking real hard at that gray matte Treasure Me on the Clutch Seattle website ....

And we will do it too, Bonnie! I'll take you all around Dallas, especially to some really cool outlet places. ANYTHING you want to do, we will do it. And we'll fly to wherever our Echandia gathering is gathering. KatieFin and I are working on that now. Minneapolis was mentioned, but I don't know if everyone still wants to go there. All input appreciated! We have some months to decide. It will be a really, really, REALLY delightful gathering of ladies who all suffer the BE disease. Of course, we must bring at least 2-3 purses from our collections so we can oooh and ahhh over them all. We'll get GRAND pix for the BE website, and we'll Skype with Junie Bug everyday so she can see and hear what we're up to!

:broom: <--------- Us flying to the BE gathering~

^^Wow..this is a generous offer..I would love to stay with you!! ..doggie hair is a plus!!Ok..Let's see how my girl's hormones behave! This is the last call for her, so I must do it, because she has good genes and I have the perfect match for her!