Attention All Woodbury Outlet Shoppers!!

poonski

handbag addict!!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
The coach store at Woodbury is having a HUGE sale, almost everything is marked down at least 20% from the outlet price. Sales are between 20%-40% off, they have a large selection of signature bags which is very RARE for this specific outlet. I saw a table full of carly and many other signature bags. Go check it out before its all gone!

I bought a coach signature wallet and a burberry bag since i was suppose to be on a bag ban... i'm a bad girl :nogood:.

can u post some photos of the bags which are on sale?
so that i can ask my friend who is staying there to help me buy.
oh ya, and which shoes are on sale too. thanks.

They had a great selection, I was actually pretty impressed. They had chocolate Carly's (med/large), lots of Hamptons, some embossed bags, large white Madelines, quite a few planners, Signature Stripe w/ the red stripe... I came out with a Legacy Leather Flap bag in white and the black satin clutch with the ocelot lining, as well as a cute scarf.

They had a great selection, I was actually pretty impressed. They had chocolate Carly's (med/large), lots of Hamptons, some embossed bags, large white Madelines, quite a few planners, Signature Stripe w/ the red stripe... I came out with a Legacy Leather Flap bag in white and the black satin clutch with the ocelot lining, as well as a cute scarf.

Thanks for the report! I had that clutch in my hand last weekend & it was really nice. Congrats on your new goodies :tup:

did you say chocolate carly!?!? :drool: Any idea of the price?!?

I saw someone post they are the factory price + 20% off. I think the medium is $329 + 20% off. I'm picking mine up tomorrow so I'll check out the prices on both if no one else reports back before then :smile:

Hmmm I called them and the guy said they had no large left but the medium were $329.99.. I asked if that was the final price and he said yes.. only $18 off?!? :wtf: If you get it let me know what you paid and post pics of course! :graucho: :tup:

Yeah he had to be wrong, because when I found the large Heritage Stripe tote there right after Christmas I got it at the factory price + 20% off ~ $255 :nuts:

I almost put a large on hold, but went with the medium. I'm glad I called right after I saw this post lol. I was on a bag hiatus until the fall (when I planned to get this) so of course it had to go to the outlets now right? LOL... I'll definitely post once I get home tomorrow night ;)

Hmmm I called them and the guy said they had no large left but the medium were $329.99.. I asked if that was the final price and he said yes.. only $18 off?!? :wtf: If you get it let me know what you paid and post pics of course! :graucho: :tup:

I just got back from my outlet here in PA yesterday... They had both the large and medium chocolate Carly (dark brown leather trim with dark brown jacquard). The bags were factory price + 20% off, for both sizes.