Atout owners - how do you use your pouch?

bagnut1

Perfect is the enemy of awesome
O.G.
May 23, 2009
Hello all - I am looking for inspiration on how to use the Atout pouch. I have the 20 and the small size. The 20 gets a bit of use holding my cash/etc. inside an open tote (with a twilly run through the middle section and around the tote handles). The small one not so much.

But they are really beautiful and make me happy so I would like to give them more love. I welcome all ideas!

I use mine usually for receipts for work that I need to keep separate to expense, and depending on what bag I’m carrying that day sometimes I make it into a tiny essentials bag (bandaids etc). For slimmer bags it works like a charm.

I can see myself using two, but three does seem tough to use all at once tbh.

I use mine as a hand held clutch but have also used it as a waist and/or shoulder bag with a maxi twilly. It works brilliantly for travel!
Thanks all. I will bring the larger one on my next trip and see if I use it for a “just running out” clutch-like thing.

I use two small ones as my wallets. One is for cash. Big bills on one side. Little bills on the other. The second one is for credit cards. Commonly used ones on one side. Not so commonly used on the other. Best part is I just grab both a tout pouches and they fit inside my C18 and mini roulis

I use two small ones as my wallets. One is for cash. Big bills on one side. Little bills on the other. The second one is for credit cards. Commonly used ones on one side. Not so commonly used on the other. Best part is I just grab both a tout pouches and they fit inside my C18 and mini roulis
I have a similar system, except I use a slim card case and a Bastia. On days when I need museum passes etc., I use an additional Calvi.

All of those SLGs are very light, the Atout is a bit heavier. But I perhaps should give it a try as part of my “system.” Thanks!

Reactions: MYH
Is it possible for small items or coins placed in 1 compartment to go to the bottom and all the way around to the other compartment?
In pictures, it appears to only hold a small amount in each compartment when looking at it from the sides but then also appears to hold a lot when unzipped.