Tech AT&T Rant

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So today around noon during the inauguration, most of AT&T customers in the Atlanta area have no service. No phone calls, no text, and no internet. So since noon I have not been able to talk to anyone. I never knew how much I depended on my phone until now. I have been on AIM and YIM all day. I could deal with it for maybe a couple of hours, but not the whole day. What makes me really mad is if you have just a plain phone (meaning nothing fancy such as an iphone or smartphones) then you probably still have service. This is ridiculous. Hopefully tomorrow, I will have some type of service.

2. Did you try calling AT&T to find out what the problem was?

3. me and my bf both have at&t, I have the tilt and he has the iphone, we didn't loose service.....

4. It's probably network congestion. It was expected to happen, I think...

5. yea I dont know what it was about At&t service on campus. But yesterday it was down. It finally came back about 5 this morning.

6. What part of Atlanta do you stay? I think it was just certain areas because I talked to other people in different areas and they were fine. However my campus had no service.

7. I would call them. My AT&T is fine.

8. my son at ga tech had no problems whatsover yesterday with our at&t - he has an i-phone. we live in the northern 'burbs and had no problems all day either. better call them...

9. aw, i'm sorry that happened. i live outside of dc and have AT&T and didn't have any problems...i wonder why atlanta did?

10. I would call them and see what the problem is.

11. It was just an outage here on Spelman's campus but it came back on around 5 am.