At long last, The Slut is nekkid

Thanks so much, ladies! I love this bag because it also photographs really well. Here's my favorite picture of it, still with its plastic. Rouge Vif in Chevre de Coromandel is, IMHO, the best shade of red ever!
rougevifchevrebirkin30newb.jpg

^^ 24... gorgeousssssssssssssssssssssss.. i really have to look hard for this color i just love it and love the shade and the texture of chevre reflecting rouge vif.. enjoy it in good health i'm sure this beauty turns head alot when u take her out!!

Thanks so much, ladies! I love this bag because it also photographs really well. Here's my favorite picture of it, still with its plastic. Rouge Vif in Chevre de Coromandel is, IMHO, the best shade of red ever!

24 - I'm finally catching up on all of the posts this weekend and am totally in love with your bag! Such a stunning color - and Chevre is among my favorite leathers. Don't feel bag about the late plastic removal - I took my Gold Togo Birkin to the salon and the guy there always "checks out" my bags....he noticed the plastic on the latch and laughed and called me a dork . Long live the nekkid slut!

From a similarly guilty plastic-leaver-onner, (fully knowing it was wrong all along), congratulations on making the leap and she is divine!! I've been carrying rouge vif for the past few days and thinking that I need to do this more often...

STOP IT....IT IS TOO BEAUTIFUL!!! .....:heart: :heart: :upsidedown: :upsidedown: :heart: :heart:

Honestly, I can't take it. How can you do anything but stare at it all day long, :P ?? That is perhaps one of my favorite bags that I have ever seen.. Thank you for these incredible pictures, :flowers:

^^^If you could find Rouge Vif chevre (on a big bag) currently in any Hermes worldwide, I think I would get on a plane right now to buy that bag! I have seen a few VIF pieces in Fjord but nothing has compared to the color I have fortunately seen upclose on a friend's CdC Rouge Vif Kelly, which is almost as beautiful as 24's incredible Birkin,....but not quite! 24's beauty takes the prize easily, :heart: :love: :heart: !

PL, LS, WN, isus, Pepper, Sarah-girl, Queenie, and lovehermes, thanks so much! Thanks for the laughs, WN, Pepper, and isus! I've been using her the past few days. It's a really festive little bag!