At long last! My Orange Hold Me + a surprise...

You take the most brilliant photos - that bag looks like something out of a posh magazine. Great to hear that a problem turned out to be a triumph for all concerned.

Juicy!! :love:

Do you know which orange this is? If I recall correctly, seems that there was only Orange 1 leather left after the HM bespoke. BUT!!! If this is Orange 1, this is way way way better than what I thought it'd be! Congrats!! :smile:

darn it! if I'd known Orange 1 would look like this, I'd have joined the bespoke too! lol...
I too liked Orange 2 the best...

Would you say that your pics show the true color of Orange 1? Really that bright and saturated and bright orangey? cos I thought I remembered Orange 1 as being a teeny weeny bit milky orange, if you know what I mean...

Yes, I would say the pics are the true color. I mean, as I look at it now, I'm under florescent lights, not the pretty natural light, but it still looks bright and true Hermes Orange-y.

This is my first lighter colored bag, so I am finding that I have to be a little more careful. The first day I had it, it got a little grease from a car door on it and I was freaking out! But the pebbled leather is so easy to clean, it came right out.