At Last...Pics of Anthracite Nimbus GM!!!

thanks for all the info miss pursenut! i'm so glad you were the first to show it here. i absolutely love the anthracite on you. bloomies called me but i turned the perle one down and may probably get it at another store. what color would you describe the perle as? and how much lighter it is than the anthracite? thanks in advance for your help! congrats again!

You're very welcome, Nakolulu. Thank you for the compliment!:idea:

The perle has a light grayish base to it with marbling bluish tones throughout the bag. It really is so very much lighter than the anthracite. If you can imagine the ecru color of the Stratus PM, then think light gray and where the Stratus had pink undertones, the new Nimbus has baby-bluish tones to it. It really is unique! Good luck and I hope you get yours and that you LVOE it!!

WOW...that is gorgeous!!!!!! I love that color better than the ecru & beige!!! Now if it was only a tad bit cheaper LOL

Thanks, Twiggers! I do prefer this color over all the others even though they were quite beautiful too. Yes, I thought that the PM at $1940 USD ($10 cheaper than I thought it would be, lol) was acceptable. But I had to have the GM --- so I had to overcome the little price hurdle there. There goes my denim zippy wallet....to the back of the wish list line again. LOL

Beautiful Bag, may I ask the price of the GM versus the price of the PM. Do not know either price if anyone knows. I was so seet on getting the sergent but after seeing this I want this one. First have to see if its in my budget:smile:

OMG that's a beautiful bag ! Enjoy and wear it in good health - I was wondering if the braided strap does not hurt your shoulder ?

Thank you, Hirondelle. The braided strap actually is so soft ---like a pillow on your shoulder even when I have all my things in the bag. My shoulder does not hurt at all when carrying this around. Of course, I've only been carrying it around the house, but with the leather being so buttery soft and the straps thicker than your average strap, I think my shoulder would not be hurting at all if I carry this bag for long periods of time. :smile:

Beautiful Bag, may I ask the price of the GM versus the price of the PM. Do not know either price if anyone knows. I was so seet on getting the sergent but after seeing this I want this one. First have to see if its in my budget:smile:

The Nimbus PM is $1940 USD and the GM is $2550 USD. The sergent bag is unique --- I saw this one a month or so ago when it was first released. But like you, I definitely prefer this one. I hope it fits your budget! :yes: