Astonishing April 2024 Purchases

This was my favourite style for a long time! Can fit so much and still looks great IMO compared to some newer styles. Enjoy!!
I also had it once - very looooong time ago but in mono. all the new fancy stuff just doesn’t appeal to me right now. desperately waiting for the side trunk pm in reverse ;)
thank you very much for your kind words!

Reactions: china_doll
IMG_0670.jpgIMG_0671.jpg
She's finally mine!! :yahoo: I've been searching for this unicorn in excellent condition and at the right price for ages. I swear being on the forums all the time is like subtle brainwashing to purchase more bags :lol: Meet my new to me monogram multicolor petit noe. I plan to order a replacement strap for my noe bb so that I can wear her crossbody, but for now she's cute on my shoulder or in the crook of my arm as well. I was pleasantly surprised by how much larger the petit is than the bb - photo for reference.
IMG_0672.jpg
It is also wild seeing how the quality has changed over the years, the canvas on the 'vintage' bag is so thick and sturdy and the brass colored hardware is so much better looking...plus the luxuriously soft suede lining in the multicolor :loveeyes:

I ordered the Flight Mode cosmetic pouch from my sa last week when they popped up on the website. It came in fast after that! And wouldn’t you know it, when I went in to pick it up I found something else I had to have. That orange pocket organizer just had to come home with me! That cooler will be great this summer.

Super happy with both pieces. And I can’t wait to put them both into use.
IMG_9979.jpegIMG_9980.jpegIMG_9983.jpegIMG_9984.jpegIMG_9981.jpegIMG_9982.jpeg

I thought about this bag for too long and it was gone from the stores when I decided that I wanted it. Luckily, I found it on a resale site for a very fair price and it arrived better than described. So glad I went for it!
I love it! Glad you found it and didn’t miss out. I got the black and fuschia dot felicie and it’s a great piece. Hope you enjoy it!

• Love
Reactions: jcantu
View attachment 5989306View attachment 5989307
She's finally mine!! :yahoo: I've been searching for this unicorn in excellent condition and at the right price for ages. I swear being on the forums all the time is like subtle brainwashing to purchase more bags :lol: Meet my new to me monogram multicolor petit noe. I plan to order a replacement strap for my noe bb so that I can wear her crossbody, but for now she's cute on my shoulder or in the crook of my arm as well. I was pleasantly surprised by how much larger the petit is than the bb - photo for reference.
View attachment 5989311
It is also wild seeing how the quality has changed over the years, the canvas on the 'vintage' bag is so thick and sturdy and the brass colored hardware is so much better looking...plus the luxuriously soft suede lining in the multicolor :loveeyes:
Wow! Congratulations - an OG piece for sure. Hope you have a blast carrying it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Monogramboy