Aspinal of London???

Does anyone here have the Marylebone light? I really love the look of it. I have only been able to find one single review of it on the John Lewis website and it got only one star :nogood: saying that the quality is horrible.
Any other input on this tote?
I have a few aspinal bags, and so far, they have all held up better than my Mulberry bayswater. I do have the Marylebone light and I love it. I got it at Selfridges for 60% off because it was the only one they got in. I think someone messed up because it's full price now haha I have used the bag plenty of times and the quality is still amazing. Maybe they got a fluke. It is more delicate than other bags because part of it is suede. I like it more than the original marylebone because it's lighter and fits over the shoulder. Like I said, I love this bag. I've had it almost a year and have used it quite a bit, just not in wet weather. Aspinal quality is second to none, especially for the price, in my opinion. Happy shopping!

Reactions: elvisfan4life
I have a few aspinal bags, and so far, they have all held up better than my Mulberry bayswater. I do have the Marylebone light and I love it. I got it at Selfridges for 60% off because it was the only one they got in. I think someone messed up because it's full price now haha I have used the bag plenty of times and the quality is still amazing. Maybe they got a fluke. It is more delicate than other bags because part of it is suede. I like it more than the original marylebone because it's lighter and fits over the shoulder. Like I said, I love this bag. I've had it almost a year and have used it quite a bit, just not in wet weather. Aspinal quality is second to none, especially for the price, in my opinion. Happy shopping!

Thank you, this is so very helpful. I'm actually quite surprised at the thoroughly positive feedback on Aspinal here . I'm somehow able to unable to include the link now on my mobile, but there was a thread on Aspinal on tpf a few years ago and it didn't sound good at all. Put me right off the Mollie satchel back then :sad:

I bought the Soho clutch today in green with a raspberryish wallet from Harrods. Would love to upload a pic, but my pic won't load.

Anyhoo, I saw it originally with a parrot keychain/charm at St Pancras and am now kicking myself I didn't get one. :sad: