Ask Tano Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Sister Snappy be available in the late November shipment? If so, what colors is it coming in? is it crunch leather? Thanks. I know it's not on MHB's list but will other retailers have it or is this bag cancelled?

TE, have you seen velvet leather in Amber? Is it really "burnt orange" (like Mandarin) or is it more like a caramel color (the swatch looks more golden brown)?

Sister Snappy is a Fall 1 bag thats being CTO. Its due in stores by 9/30.
It wont be available for Fall 2. Its already been discontinued.

Note that the opening on this bag is narrow and, IMO, very awkward. Not terribly well spaced shoulder straps either- its not that comfortable to wear and use. Just my opinion, of course.

Amber is a burnt orange. Its not like a caramel. Its definitely orange, but its earthy and neutral.

Last edited:
TE-

How are the Sapphire and Emerald velvet leathers in color comparison to say the blueberry or congo green crunch? Is the sapphire more navy-like or a brighter blue? Same for the emerald-dark forest or brighter?

TY for all your answers so far-so many of my questions have been answered already!

Hey Tano Expert!

After seeing bgcutiepie's post of the Found at Last, I am very intrigued by the material/colors though I don't know if that bag style is for me. Can you tell me what other bags are approved for production that will come in this material? TIA!

Ruby is to RED as Amythest is to ________?
Emerald is to GREEN as Sapphire is to ________?

(I am talking about the Velvet leather colors.. is amythest, purple? and is sapphire, blue?)

yes Rey, if you look on MHB there are swatches you can see on the velvet leather bags!

Sorry, forgot which thread I was on and that TE is answering these! I get so caught up on the Tano forum! My bad!

Last edited:
TE-

How are the Sapphire and Emerald velvet leathers in color comparison to say the blueberry or congo green crunch? Is the sapphire more navy-like or a brighter blue? Same for the emerald-dark forest or brighter?

TY for all your answers so far-so many of my questions have been answered already!

sapphire is lighter than blueberry. Its more of as dark royal blue.

Emerald is a dark rich green, not all that unlike last years congo green. I havent seen a velvet bag in that color yet- all Ive seen is the swatch. Im curious to see one IRL, too!

TE

Just had an OMG! moment. Went to check out the Tano site today and they have even newer bags posted. Here are my favorites so far that I'm obsessing over...do you know when they will be available? Is it part of Fall 2.0?

Being Uma
Round 2
One Off
Cover to Cover
Advice Book

Status
Not open for further replies.