Ask Tano Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tano Expert! I'm new to Tano and am I interested in the Bag Check and Zippy Bucket in Marigold. I love the option of having a cross body strap. Advice and opinions would be great...thanks!!!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Hi TE! I bought a used TANO Boogie Bucket bag in a dark bronzey/olive metallic. I'm a little nervous since receiving it today about whether or not it is authentic -- and I know I should have probably been more careful to check before buying it, but have been very busy and just didn't. Anyway, the leather seems a little bit soft or thin (?) and I don't know how to tell other things about it to know if it's authentic. I have another Boogie Bucket bag in turquoise, but I think it is from a different year, as the pockets inside are different. Anyway, any hints as to how to authenticate a metallic boogie bucket bag? Thanks!

Hi Tano Expert, I was wondering if you can you tell me the name and anything else about this Tano Handbag? thank you :smile:

Attachments

• image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 463
  • image (5).jpeg
    image (5).jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 447
  • image (6).jpeg
    image (6).jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
Hi Tano Expert!
I have an Avocado Boogie Bucket and it has faded so badly! I have several Tano bags and this is the only one that this has happened to. Suggestions? I have moisturized it and used a leather protector (same thing I have done for all my purses). I even ordered the Tano recommended moisturizer/protector. No luck. I am not getting color transfer upon application so the fading has to be due to basic exposure. I don't leave it in the sun either. I would like to restore its color somehow.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.