Ask Tano Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow sorry, ladies- I didn't realize that I had all of these questions! I used to have a subscription to the thread, so I would get an email notification when someone posted a question, but maybe it expired. I'll have to look into that. In any case, please feel free to email me directly anytime if you need help with Tano stuff at [email protected]. Now let me try to address some of these questions- pishee- looks like an older half size version of mona lethal called FRONT ROW, I believe. Jenbur, there is no rhyme or reason to Tano's metallic releases. They had some metallics last season and this season, and will have some next season. As for the cornflower, its a new Tano blue that Ive never seen before. Tina, havana is not at all like plush. Plush was an enzyme washed leather, havana is a veg tanned non washed leather. Both have some grain but plush was very different mostly due to the washing process. As for peony, check out the "production" pics (ie on my site) for accurate color representation, its always more reliable than Tanos stock pics since those are taken of the original prototypes. Often changes occur in the production, KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.